Oversampling in Tone2 Nemesis & Saurus?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I did own Saurus once but I ended up selling it. I can't remember if there was a oversampling function in it to reduce aliasing, or is it constantly oversampled?

I am very interested in buying both Nemesis and Saurus becuase i think they would both compliment my setup quite nicely, but I'm just curious about this. I probably should just get the demos.
:borg:

Unlike RayBlaster, neither Nemesis nor Saurus has an option in the synth for a "Quality" setting. There is also no mention of "oversampling" or "oversample" in the manual.

I still think they sound great without "oversampling" though, and you can basically achieve the same effect in your DAW, if it's worth it to you.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

I love Alias. I wish it would return.

Seriously, I could not find anything in their forum either, but never have noticed when playing it or have gotten too use to it.

V0RT3X wrote:I did own Saurus once but I ended up selling it. I can't remember if there was a oversampling function in it to reduce aliasing, or is it constantly oversampled?
I asked about Saurus oversampling (if it had it or not) a while back and Markus at Tone2 said:

"The Saurus engine works with 2x oversampling by default. Some modules use 4x oversampling."

thanks for the replies everyone!
:borg:

Return to “Instruments”