Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jsp1979 wrote:
scuzzphut wrote:This thread really has been a steaming pile of poo recently.
I suggest a Bargain Center Discussion Thread: Discussion thread.
Well if there is a problem in the "bargains only" thread there is no place else than this thread, where people can discuss it. Everyone benefits from solving these things and if you want to solve something, you have got to talk about it. That's how I see it. People can state their opinion in this thread and apparently it seems that there are many that don't like this kind of spam in the bargains thread including myself. If nobody acts then there will be nothing solved.

Hans25 -- I agree with you in theory, but you may want to reread this blowup and the previous one. You might find that there's a lot of repetitive argumentation. It's hard to avoid surmising that the bulk of those derails were as much about WINNING as they were about discussing and clarifying. Up to you if that's how you want to roll, but, seriously, life's too short. I'm here for the deals, and I got all the info I needed on this foofaraw about three posts into it.

Hans25 wrote: If nobody acts then there will be nothing solved.
Actually, nothing will be solved anyways. I've been on here 10 years and I've got more posts than god. I've seen it over and over, I've been part of it. Take it from a survivor, say your piece and move on.

jsp1979 wrote: I suggest a Bargain Center Discussion Thread: Discussion thread.
+1 :tu:

BBFG# wrote:
Because one member abuse the thread for his stinky links? I suggest just kick this moron out and we can move on like before.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

hibidy wrote:
Actually, nothing will be solved anyways. I've been on here 10 years and I've got more posts than god. I've seen it over and over, I've been part of it. Take it from a survivor, say your piece and move on.
+1

GreyLion wrote:Hans25 -- I agree with you in theory, but you may want to reread this blowup and the previous one. You might find that there's a lot of repetitive argumentation. It's hard to avoid surmising that the bulk of those derails were as much about WINNING as they were about discussing and clarifying. Up to you if that's how you want to roll, but, seriously, life's too short. I'm here for the deals, and I got all the info I needed on this foofaraw about three posts into it.
I agree to some extend. Yes you are right, there are repeated arguments in the discussion. My perception was that this guy would say anything to convince people about his "good" intentions. if more people began to do what he does, then you could close the "bargains only"-thread as well. You can say that I might underestimate people, when I think I need to keep on tearing this guys excuses apart. Maybe that wasn't necessary. But if someone thinking of earning some easy money by following this guy, then I hope this discussion will get them to resist the temptation.

hibidy wrote:
:cry: don't take the hope away from people. You got many post, i'll give you that.

Hans25 wrote: You can say that I might underestimate people, when I think I need to keep on tearing this guys excuses apart. Maybe that wasn't necessary.
well you've said your piece, please give it a rest.
How come so many problems in this thread lately, have involved you in some way?
Please ffs give it a break!

valerian_777 wrote:
BBFG# wrote:
Because one member abuse the thread for his stinky links? I suggest just kick this moron out and we can move on like before.
+1 and thanks for that valerian. I really can't see the problem. I can see a solution and that's stopping this guy from spamming the thread. End of story. The problem is NOT that we have to have another thread just to discuss. The problem is a spam-poster in the bargains thread only. Getting a new thread to discuss, doesn't solve that problem.

So any bargains to discuss? :D

bluedad wrote:
Hans25 wrote: You can say that I might underestimate people, when I think I need to keep on tearing this guys excuses apart. Maybe that wasn't necessary.
I'm taking the bull by the horns. I think I have done honest users/buyers/sellers a favor by drawing attention to that spam problem. I don't think I have to feel guilty in any way. More the opposite.

Hans25 wrote:
I'm taking the bull by the horns. I think I have done honest users/buyers/sellers a favor by drawing attention to that spam problem. I don't think I have to feel guilty in any way. More the opposite.
good job, now get back to discussing bargains please.

bluedad wrote:
Well, actually Hans25 did a job i expected KVR should do? No?
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:Well, actually Hans25 did a job i expected KVR should do? No?
+1 again. How can you get blamed for drawing attention to something that should be prevented by KVR? This is like shooting the messenger.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”