Shreddage Classic: The first Shreddage 2 expansion pack. Available now, video/audio within!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shreddage Classic Expansion for S2X

I'm very pleased to announce the release of "Shreddage Classic", a total conversion of the original Shreddage 1 Complete library (that's Shreddage 1 + Shreddage X) to the shiny new Shreddage 2X engine! We've ported all of the original audio from that library and made it more flexible and better than ever. Now you can use awesome S2 engine features like Kontakt Player compatibility, custom articulation mapping, keyswitching, full FX rack, drop G tuning, quad-tracking and much more... :band:

For those who didn't use Shreddage 1, here's what to expect in terms of samples:

FEATURES
* Deep sampled Gibson SG Standard - a very aggressive sound perfect for rhythm playing
* Single note & powerchord sustains and palm mutes of different levels
* Tremolo and vibrato samples
* Wide pinch squeals AND harmonics
* True portamento slides for single notes + powerchords
* Scripted hammer-on/pull-off
* Up to 8x RR (4x up 4x down) per note
* ~3 octave range for single notes, 2 octave for powerchords
* All UI features from Shreddage 2X (minus fretboard, as S1 did not utilize multiple string samples per note)

PRICE/ AVAILABILITY
This is a Shreddage 2 expansion, meaning you must own S2 to use it. S2 owners can pick it up for $39, while those of you who own the original Shreddage 1 Complete can upgrade for only $25.

Get Shreddage Classic HERE!

DEMOS
Note: These demos were created with the original Shreddage 1, so you can do all this AND more with Shreddage Classic!

https://soundcloud.com/isworks/sets/shr ... on-for-s2x

VIDEO OVERVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t13-tE8QzHY
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

I'm really glad you did this! I still love the sound and attitude of shreddage/X. but had technichal issue with the
double tracking.I was also getting cool sounds by layering i with 2! Hopefully, these issues have been fixed in classic.
(Notes dropping out, phasing).

Yes, it should all be resolved :-)

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Awesome tunes Andrew! Which amp sims Where used on Desertion?
Which limiter on the master bus? Desertion would be an awesome video tutorial.

Hey bill, unfortunately I'm having some trouble opening the project... keeps crashing FL for whatever reason. I think it's because I have a buggy K4 install. If I recall I did quad-tracking here using just Guitar Rig 4 (styles->metal presets), TLs Pocket Limiter. I'll see what I can do to pull it up.

Thanks Andrew, I bought Shreddage classic. It sounds real good and runs a lot smoother.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”