Unison

Official support for: chriskerry.f9.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

MIDI to CV does not allow poly notes of the same key (i.e. if I press two time CC 60 for example).

I think I need a sort "spreading" the same keys on different midi channels. Unison Fix can help me, linking it before MIDI to CV.

But I need a module that change the MIDI channel is a note has been already triggered before.
Is there some CK module that can do it? Tried Midi_Channel_Mapper, but I dubt it will does this automatically.

Also, SE project crash when I try it.
Any suggestions?

Nowhk wrote:Hi all,
MIDI to CV does not allow poly notes of the same key (i.e. if I press two time CC 60 for example).
I think I need a sort "spreading" the same keys on different midi channels. Unison Fix can help me, linking it before MIDI to CV.
But I need a module that change the MIDI channel is a note has been already triggered before.
Is there some CK module that can do it? Tried Midi_Channel_Mapper, but I dubt it will does this automatically.
Also, SE project crash when I try it.
Any suggestions?
Have you bought my module packs? 'Nowhk' is not a familiar name to me.
If you have then i can discuss options with you, otherwise..........

SE1.0 was ideal for Unison and i created a great simple Unison System which hade detuning and detune/pan spread BUT Jeff changed this in SE1.1 which broke it.
Jeff added a Unison_Fixer module, but then on a later revision of SE Jeff broke the voice ID too, so that finished that.
I don't know what the current SE situation is now.

Uhm not really, I've tried that Freebies Midi_Channel_Mapper, thinking it can split "same key" (if any) on different channels.
This because I see MIDI to CV can't deal with Poly on same key (it just cut the previous note).

And I need to preserve also this (so having Poly an any notes, also the ones already triggered).

For what I need, I could use SE 1.0 (or 1.1 with Unison Fix working), but it is not clear where I can find that CK_Unison module (watch in your pack, didn't find it).

Also, I don't know if it can really help me. I don't need any audio/sound streaming detuning/unison. I need to deal with MIDI directly, split Note On/Off messages on different channels. This because later, on MIDI to CV, I can send a All notes off and break any communication to the output (since in my DAW, native plugins can't deal with standard MIDI Controller message, i.e. 123).

What can you say to me? Thanks for the time and your reply.

Nowhk wrote:Uhm not really, I've tried that Freebies Midi_Channel_Mapper, thinking it can split "same key" (if any) on different channels.
This because I see MIDI to CV can't deal with Poly on same key (it just cut the previous note).

And I need to preserve also this (so having Poly an any notes, also the ones already triggered).

For what I need, I could use SE 1.0 (or 1.1 with Unison Fix working), but it is not clear where I can find that CK_Unison module (watch in your pack, didn't find it).

Also, I don't know if it can really help me. I don't need any audio/sound streaming detuning/unison. I need to deal with MIDI directly, split Note On/Off messages on different channels. This because later, on MIDI to CV, I can send a All notes off and break any communication to the output (since in my DAW, native plugins can't deal with standard MIDI Controller message, i.e. 123).

What can you say to me? Thanks for the time and your reply.
'CK_Midi_Separator' (Private Pack) separates up to 12 notes onto different midi outputs, it doesn't change the channel assignment, but i think that can be done with standard SE modules.

If you buy my 'CK_Bulk_Pack' offer then I would build a module to split notes and re-assign midi channels for you - you would need to give me a detailed description of the precise operation you want - you can email me that info.

Return to “CK Modules & VST”