please, simple question about producers sounds..

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello guys..

please, i got question.. simple, but in case i mainly listen to big youtube channels where is mix of producers, i can't answer himself....

so, how works producers with they sounds.. do every good producer(lets say UKF) have his own bunch of sounds which he(lets say one producer have his own, for example, 15 wobble bass) which he using over and over in each song?

or

do all sounds fits for every producer? i mean, i know sound isn't copyrighted and there "can be" something like original sound but i think for example drum and bass jump up is all about pretty similar, lets say aggressive saturated wobble bass which makes me think producers can have as-much-as-can-create wobble bass which will be original for him either..

or

every song wobble bass is produced, programmed separately?

thanks..

i know, pretty illogical question, cause every producer can have his own technique, but aim think it strong(no as strong as UKF of course:D) but i just want to know how professionals going:)
trust analog.... (owner of digital)

This is normal that producers have their favourite presets and techniques and use them over and over. If you like it and other people like it too, just stick to it. It doesn't mean sounds can't be altered in every track.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

oh so golden middle road! big thanks DJ Warmonger!

I think everyone does what suits them. If a preset works then use it. If not, create what you need.

For me, the pleasure in music-making comes as much from the creation of the sounds, as from the creation of the music. But sometimes I'll find a preset that inspires me and go from there.

oh, thanks.. i just like every better jump up song where sounds is just a other in every song.. and i very like creating of a sounds....

thank you..

i just now get started train a little with massive and get some mine sound of jump up.... thats my goddammned paranoid dream.. be producer of some dnb or any electronica..

really big thanks you're clearing my way!

(in case, toady jump youtbuve channel released new song of producer aliman and aim recognising welcome wobble bass by its old song so that just stronged me in your thoughts! thank you!)

thecontrolcentre wrote:I think everyone does what suits them. If a preset works then use it. If not, create what you need.
Yep, it always comes back to the maxim of "there are no rules". Whatever works for you is good.

Sound is copyrighted. You may not copy at all.

Certified Lawyer.
Ableton Live 8 Suite 64 Bit, Sylenth1 64 Bit,Rapture, Zeta+2,Synthmaster, Dimenison Pro, Mo' Phatt. and Waves plugs.
DELL i-3770 3.9ghz, 12GB RAM, INTEL SSD,
M-Audio Bx8 D2
Oxygen 49
TC ELECTRONIC impact twin 64 Bit
Fast Track Plus
Grace and love

psychoxkps wrote:thats my goddammned paranoid dream
if you let me use that as the title of my next album, i'll give you proper good royalties :D

can sound be bought or being duplicated for like a preset?

It could be bought.. But what about being duplicated... Don't know...

To OP : You're probably refering to 'synthesizer presets' so as logic indicates :

1/ A preset can be used 'as it is'. If it does the job, why not.
2/ A preset can be adapted, more/less customised to fit a particular track. Presets most of time have also live customising abilities, especially when programmed well. Like mod wheel, aftertouch, macros controllers etc. These can also be used to make the preset evolve over the song time, or even pattern time.
3/ If the above is not enough, you can create your own presets
4/ In the midlle of 2/3 you have drastic customisation of presets, to the point that its almost creating a new one. Your preset.

Hope it helps,

LtZ
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

yes, thanks LtZ for adding something fresh:))

can i please one more question? i really like some sounds in some songs and i think, maybe i can recreate them - does i like MadAnthony81 said break the copyright of producer of that preset?

cause i will never meet for example netsky thus netsky can't never give me that his preset:D

thank you for this little thing big!!

psychoxkps wrote:does i like MadAnthony81 said break the copyright of producer of that preset?
ignore him completely, he's a fecking idiot. seriously.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

heh, big thanks whyterabyt for clarification my problem.. and if i just can say, don't be angry on him by his opinion - i just too make big mass here on kV which iam not proud of and iam don't be happy if people say that much! hope you understand:DD

whyterabbyt wrote:
psychoxkps wrote:does i like MadAnthony81 said break the copyright of producer of that preset?
ignore him completely, he's a fecking idiot. seriously.
Certified one, I assume :lol:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”