Multiband Convo - set my own impulse library location

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MeldaProduction wrote:So I just try in Logic & Mavericks, Serum works the same way as MMultiBandConvolution - I dragged a sample from finder to both plugins, both work... Could you create a short screen video showing what does not work?
Haven't tried on Mavericks yet, as I wrote my issue occured in Logic 9.1.8 on OS 10.6.8, will try on my music laptop tomorrow, that one has Mavericks and LogicX installed.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
MeldaProduction wrote:So I just try in Logic & Mavericks, Serum works the same way as MMultiBandConvolution - I dragged a sample from finder to both plugins, both work... Could you create a short screen video showing what does not work?
Haven't tried on Mavericks yet, as I wrote my issue occured in Logic 9.1.8 on OS 10.6.8, will try on my music laptop tomorrow, that one has Mavericks and LogicX installed.
So d&d works fine in Mavericks and LogicX, ok, I can live with that, thank's.

Here is a lazy Sunday afternoon experiment with the MBand convolution which carries 3 different tonal cello textures as impulse responses, using one of my Zebra patches as input source, furtherly processed with UberMod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLYi3x7E_go

Cool stuff! ;)
For the record, it is ok then, right?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

It's ok in Mavericks with version 8.07, not ok with Snow Leopard and version 7.13 which for sure is an outdated combo so maybe just don't worry about it.

Very well ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Very well ;).
Indeed! The d&d experience makes your convolution plugin a pleasure to use, it can now permanently substitute other plugs in my LogicX setup and is capable of much more, great stuff!

:love:
Vojtech

Sampleconstruct wrote:Here is a lazy Sunday afternoon experiment with the MBand convolution which carries 3 different tonal cello textures as impulse responses, using one of my Zebra patches as input source, furtherly processed with UberMod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLYi3x7E_go
Wow, stellar stuff... or better said... interstellar :D

That's sound design, kudos!

- Mario

Thank you.

Return to “MeldaProduction”