IRIS: Crossfade, sound not fluid playing...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ok so with all the Iris hassle i wanted to get into iris more again as it's a nice tool and got again a problem i still dont get. hopefully someone can help me, you see that i made some padlike settings (long attack, long release) and the crossfade is between the 2 loop points, still when i press a note the sound isnt fluid and has a gap?!?!??! huh? why? i dont get this...... this drives me nuts as there is NO gap visible....

mp3:
https://copy.com/cb4rYrdKJBYSeasF
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Perhaps where the crossfades cross there is decreased volume? Try reducing the length of the crossfades.
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

Whats the selection blob at the bottom? Are you only hearing whats selected in there?

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Michael L wrote:Perhaps where the crossfades cross there is decreased volume? Try reducing the length of the crossfades.
didnt help :(
xNiMiNx wrote:Whats the selection blob at the bottom? Are you only hearing whats selected in there?
yep, thats iris' ;).
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

But that's not going to work if your crossfades exceed the loop length, of course you won't get a fluid sound, so either increase the loop length to match the crossfade size or vice versa.

Return to “Instruments”