AudioThing releases Phase Motion 2 - Stereo Phaser Plugin - (v2.0.0)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Phase Motion

AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Just used the demo last night. This plugin is sweet!! I am most certainly getting this in the near future. Extremely clean and great interface. The color scheme is very easy on the eyes and was fun to use. It would be brilliant if it had more waveforms or you could draw your own waveforms in it for the stages and automation of the controls would make this even better than it already is. Great work on this one! A+

paulmatthew wrote:Just used the demo last night. This plugin is sweet!! I am most certainly getting this in the near future. Extremely clean and great interface. The color scheme is very easy on the eyes and was fun to use. It would be brilliant if it had more waveforms or you could draw your own waveforms in it for the stages and automation of the controls would make this even better than it already is. Great work on this one! A+
Paul, thanks a lot for the detailed feedback and suggestions. I've got a few other customers asking for more waveforms so that will be easily added in the next version.

I have a couple of other options for phasing, but I bought this one too.

It's really easy and quick to dial in and get what I want and it sounds lovely - from watery and shimmery to chewy and thick.

Not sure whether this is a reasonable feature request or one you could accommodate anyway, but it would be cool if you had the option of 2 sets of controls for dual mono or sum and difference operation.

transmetropolitan wrote:I have a couple of other options for phasing, but I bought this one too.

It's really easy and quick to dial in and get what I want and it sounds lovely - from watery and shimmery to chewy and thick.
Thanks for the feedback.
transmetropolitan wrote: Not sure whether this is a reasonable feature request or one you could accommodate anyway, but it would be cool if you had the option of 2 sets of controls for dual mono or sum and difference operation.
That sounds really interesting but I'm not sure I will be able to fit something like that easily. I'll see what I can do, thanks for the suggestion.

We just released a small update to fix some minor bugs (mostly related to license activation). We are still working on a bigger update with more waveforms and hopefully more synced rates.
You can update the plugin by downloading and installing the demo at the bottom of the product page: http://www.audiothing.net/effects/phase-motion/

Phase Motion Update v1.2.0
We just updated Phase Motion to version 1.2.0. We added two new waveforms, a smooth square and a smooth saw, for less sharp modulations. We also replaced the Preset System with a new one due to some random bugs with the VST format. Unfortunately this means that you can't use your old presets, but if you have a saved project in your DAW then it should still load the stored parameters without problems.

Here's the list of changes:
- Added 2 new waveforms (smooth square and smooth saw)
- New improved Preset System
- VST sync and preset bug fixed
- General CPU optimization

You can upgrade by downloading and installing the demo at the bottom of the product page (or if you bought it after January 1st, 2015, you can click on the download link you received via email).

Thank you for the update! The smooth waveforms are indeed much better to play with. Any plans for slower rates?
Anechoic Chamber Screaming :o

Timman wrote:Any plans for slower rates?
Unfortunately not at the moment but probably in the future.

Good to see some mag backing for the smaller devs too, Phase motion is reviewed and given a 6 out of 6 rating in Beat Magazine (no 110) with an "Empfehlung der redaktion" award :party:

Numanoid wrote:Good to see some mag backing for the smaller devs too, Phase motion is reviewed and given a 6 out of 6 rating in Beat Magazine (no 110) with an "Empfehlung der redaktion" award :party:
Thanks for the heads up! I didn't even notice it :D I have to get my hands on that issue then, thanks!

Thanks for the update.. exactly what I was hoping for ;)
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

vic_france wrote:Thanks for the update.. exactly what I was hoping for ;)
Great, enjoy ;)

This looks great, I'll try the demo out this weekend.

I have never found a phaser I liked the sound of as much as the logic one.

Does this have a similar flavour to logic's? If so it'll be an instant purchase for me :)

Cheers

Scorb
I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored...

djscorb wrote:This looks great, I'll try the demo out this weekend.

I have never found a phaser I liked the sound of as much as the logic one.

Does this have a similar flavour to logic's? If so it'll be an instant purchase for me :)

Cheers

Scorb
I love Logic microphaser and it was the only phaser plugin I really liked and used after testing many of them. So yes, it highly influenced Phase Motion during development. Try the demo and let me know what you think :)

Return to “Effects”