Filterscape doesn't recognize my Modwheel

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, somehow Filterscape doesn't recognize my Novation 49SL MKII's modwheel. When I assign Modwheel to for example angle modulation, and I move the modwheel, nothing happens. But for example in Zebra, ACE etc. the modwheel works normally.
Any idea why this happens and what I could do ?

Thanks

Are you using the VA or the effect?

The effect. I didn't try in VA
Btw. my host is Live 9 32-bit on Windows 64-bit

The Modwheel works in FilterscapeVA

Ok, thanks, that'll help… I think I have a hunch!

Also, what revision number do you have? Is it the one from our website or from the latest builds thread?

It says revision 1559, if I remember well this is the "official" one from the u-he website, as I normally don't use the revision builds from KVR. Thanks in advance

Yesterday I installed the latest revision from the KVR forum, but the behaviour is still the same.

Shot in the dark...are you sure you're routing MIDI into that *effect*?

umm it doesn't work even if Filterscape is the only plugin I have on a certain track in Ableton. AFAIK I don't have to specify a certain routing then. (?)

Routing MIDI into effect plugins isn't always easy / straightforward. Depends on the host. Study the Ableton Live manual and/or ask in the Ableton forum?

Hmm I'll have a look there, but if it works in the VA, shouldn't it also work in the effect ?

Nope. FilterscapeVA is an instrument plug-in, the others are effect plug-ins.

Return to “u-he”