U-HE Hive

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote:
lnikj wrote:
Urs wrote:Well, we have never had more than one new product in a year. This year it somehow is 3. As work on Presswerk and Hive can mostly go side by side, it may just so happen that two public betas of fresh products might overlap for a few weeks.
3? Wot? U mean Zebra 3 is not going to be out before xmas? Wot? :D
But of course Zebra 3 is going to be released before xmas. We just haven't decided which year.
Nice! Reminds me of "it must be evening somewhere" :D

Urs wrote:
lnikj wrote:
Urs wrote:Well, we have never had more than one new product in a year. This year it somehow is 3. As work on Presswerk and Hive can mostly go side by side, it may just so happen that two public betas of fresh products might overlap for a few weeks.
3? Wot? U mean Zebra 3 is not going to be out before xmas? Wot? :D
But of course Zebra 3 is going to be released before xmas. We just haven't decided which year.
Eternitysound VST Banks

The ideal studio for the Hive?

It is actually SoundHive studio from Roli.com.

Will hive have any kind of oscillator interactive? FM, RM etc.? That's always a great way to add a lot of versatility. I love these simple architecture synths to have sone cool osc fx like that.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Will hive have any kind of oscillator interactive? FM, RM etc.? That's always a great way to add a lot of versatility. I love these simple architecture synths to have sone cool osc fx like that.
True, but it kills CPU efficency because any form of audio rate modulation requires oversampling. This is why we considered adding extra waveforms for non-harmonic spectra, but at this point of time we just want to make Hive as good as it gets with a very basic feature set. We can always add things later.

Don't want to be (too) impatient, but in order to balance my checkbook a bit before BF: any word on (pre)ordering Hive using the $25 voucher?

PatricB wrote:Don't want to be (too) impatient, but in order to balance my checkbook a bit before BF: any word on (pre)ordering Hive using the $25 voucher?
The coupons were extended till end of December. We're working 24/7 to get Hive to a state where pre-ordering / public testing can happen before xmas. We'll extend the coupons if we can't get Hive out in time.

Urs wrote:
PatricB wrote:Don't want to be (too) impatient, but in order to balance my checkbook a bit before BF: any word on (pre)ordering Hive using the $25 voucher?
The coupons were extended till end of December. We're working 24/7 to get Hive to a state where pre-ordering / public testing can happen before xmas. We'll extend the coupons if we can't get Hive out in time.
Thank you Urs, I had missed that part, nice!
So, I'll save my coupon for Hive and (try) to keep my hand on my wallet on BF :wink:

Urs wrote:
Thanks a bunch for this! I just stopped by the forums to see if there was any word about Hive being available so I'd have something to put the $25 towards, and sure enough .. question already answered. Much appreciated! :tu:

Hi,

I'm afraid I still can't offer a screenshot. I went back to the depths of filter design, because I really think we need some good variation there. I've almost finished a new model, so maybe tomorrow we'll put some stuff together.

- Urs

ohh what a good news Urs. hope you guys can hold the before xmas date.
ahh how many filters you thinking will be included with Hive?
Lenovo IdeaPad U330p Win8.1 Pro x64 | Ableton Suite 9.1.5 x32 | Some Synths

hyperconnectedspace wrote:ohh what a good news Urs. hope you guys can hold the before xmas date.
ahh how many filters you thinking will be included with Hive?
We'll see. I'm going for three different kinds with the full set of LP/BP/HP/BR each.

where can i get a coupon? :D
i'm tempted for hive as i love all my u-he plugins! (oh and i still need to send the diva patch problems :()

oh im also in berlin, maybe i can visit you and see secretely HIVE? hahaha
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:where can i get a coupon? :D
you get a 25 USD coupon after filling out the survey.
Caine123 wrote:oh im also in berlin, maybe i can visit you and see secretely HIVE? hahaha
be sure to carry one of these :hihi: :

supernova wrote: be sure to carry one of these :hihi: :

lol :lol:

Return to “u-he”