Any K research user here?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Never heard anything about the K Research plugins here. Do some here use them?
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

The Computer Magazine versions were pretty good, so far. Only the GUI is a bit unusual but not worse than the GUI of Meldaproduction. I haven't heard anything bad about them here...

Well the two freebies are solid. I'd be interested in anyone's opinion of their commercial plugs too.

Might go and get the demos in the meantime...

I quite like their free reverb and am eagerly awaiting a 64-bit AU version of their free delay. Their customer service is responsive and helpful, too.

I haven't purchased any of their products yet, but did spend some time with the demos. KR-Space is pretty awesome. Easy to get some great sounds from. I experienced less instant gratification from their other two products (Fatter and Imager). I need to give them another shot.

I have a feeling that, considering my plugin-purchasing addiction, it is only a matter of time before they get some of my money. ;)

So I take it I'm the only one experiencing the problem of the freebies not saving settings? Always thought it was a bug, but KR-Reverb was recently updated and it's still not fixed for me. It's a shame really, because it possibly has the best early reflections of anything I've heard.

oneshotdeal wrote:So I take it I'm the only one experiencing the problem of the freebies not saving settings?
Saves fine for me in Logic Pro X. Have you tried contacting them about it?

I was a big fan of their free stuff when it came out, which was initially a long time ago, which might be why it doesn't get mention much now.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Naenyn wrote:
oneshotdeal wrote:So I take it I'm the only one experiencing the problem of the freebies not saving settings?
Saves fine for me in Logic Pro X. Have you tried contacting them about it?
I haven't. I remember some people stating they were having the same problem eons ago, so I always assumed it was a bug K-Research was aware of, but apparently not...

Return to “Effects”