So what did you actually buy this Black Friday?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ATS wrote:I spent most of my money in the Charity Auction so didn't have a lot left over anyhow.
Thank you. I'm sure you became rich in a certain meaning. :)
Last edited by elassi on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dp
Last edited by elassi on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nothing so far.
Been eyeing a handful of plugins, but even at their discounted prices I'm not really sure I need them. :shrug:
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

nada, nothing, el-zippo...not even gas, spent the day with my mom but we never left her house.

Once again let me state, this black friday crap is bs, I'm gonna sue someone...you see I married my first wife 36 years ago today and looking back I now realize I own the rights lock, stock and barrel for "black friday" on this day :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Air music expansion pack plus expand!2
Will probably take up the Groove3 annual pass.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Zombie Queen wrote:
sbj wrote:I just bought the new MUX update from MuLab for 19 euro's.
Nothing yet, but this is interesting. I haven't noticed they upgraded, off to check, if it works now in my setup... Feedback loop arrived?
There's already a simple modular delay where you can insert a VST in the feedback loop, nothing fancier than that though. MUX 6 adds optional inverted feedback.

I just picked up the new slate Rack plugin. The comps are worth the price. Very analog and nice to the CPU.

Some lunch at Applebee's a little overpriced and the ball game that I thought would be on wasn't ....The food was good .

I got UVI synth legacy for cheap. Almost 1200 presets. I find UVI sounds to be high quality and inspiring. This is a great buy for me.
Play it by ear

Buying a set of Fender vintage noiseless pickups right now!

Ok just bought the two ILIO sound banks for Omnisphere that I did not have. Now I have them all. I think they are very good patches.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

An iced coffee and a bacon, egg and cheeseburger.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

V-GER wrote:There's already a simple modular delay where you can insert a VST in the feedback loop, nothing fancier than that though.
Must have missed it, will investigate, thanks.

A sammich from the vending machine at work. A crummy one at that.

Keeping an eye out for Madrona Labs Kaivo - will pull the trigger when that one pops.

Nothing. I'm feeling no crashing need for anything.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”