NI Replika

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:Installed the Replika .dll is in fact 36,3 MB and the 64 bit .dll is 41.4 MB
Still seems chunky for a delay plugin, something like Reaper is 25% of that?

Isn't the control center also part of the installer? That would also explain the size then.

chk071 wrote:Isn't the control center also part of the installer? That would also explain the size then.
I assume you mean service center. :-)
Yes it is I believe.
rsp
sound sculptist

Sh!t, some of you guys must be a total killjoy on Christmas Day. :P
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Something is most def going on with the video card and this plug.

I load it up in FL Studio, and the text on the GUI looks completly bitcrushed, like when you take a screengrab and blow it up

cryophonik wrote:Does this mean that Replika GT is just around the corner? :hyper:
Not necessarily so, although NI released stripped down versions of Skanner and Supercharger for free before releasing full retail versions, they also released the full version of Driver for free.

GaryG wrote:Still seems chunky for a delay plugin, something like Reaper is 25% of that?
All those graphics take space, too. It's all in the DLL.

yeah they do it again :) :tu:

cryophonik wrote:Sh!t, some of you guys must be a total killjoy on Christmas Day. :P
I know right? "Hey, look what that asshole Santa gave to me this year..."
:hihi:

cryophonik wrote:Does this mean that Replika GT is just around the corner? :hyper:
another to add to the list of great delays that elton john won't go near :hihi:

Awesome! I still use Driver and Supercharger in a lot of my sessions. Thanks NI :D

zvenx wrote:
chk071 wrote:Isn't the control center also part of the installer? That would also explain the size then.
I assume you mean service center. :-)
Yes it is I believe.
rsp
Yep, i meant that.

WORK ONLY ON 64 BITS on osx !!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

hivkorn wrote:WORK ONLY ON 64 BITS on osx !!! :o :o :o :o :o :o
Yeah all NI's stuff requires at least 10.8 now and more and more 64-bit-only plugins seem to be a part of that.

No more version hacking either as they're obviously using a newer Xcode which breaks compatibility with older systems.

Ooops

We are experiencing extraordinary amounts of traffic, which may cause temporary delays in accessing our website.
Please refresh this page, try again, or come back later.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Looks like the site is being slammed..

Return to “Effects”