Acoustic Guitar Collection

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would like to purchase the AGC, but I don't need the Strummaker 3, as I have SM 4. Should I just ignore the SM3 (not download and install), and proceed with the AGC? I already bought the ACG remix :dog: ! Thanks.

It's worth getting SM 3 even if you already have SM4. SM3 has several different guitars while SM4 has but one. TBH, the SM4 guitar is better to my ears, as is the strumming engine/interface, but I've tried using one of the SM3 guitars doubled with the SM4 guitar and you can get some great sounds. You get a SM4 nki for use with the SM3 guitars in the folder 'For use with AGC'. Your choice obviously, but I'd say well worth it.

Milt-
The good news is that AGC Remix has the "AGC Remix LE" instrument, which has lite versions of the DoubleTrack and Nylon guitars, which are well worth the $10 investment. Just in case you don't decide to get Acoustic Guitar Collection.
-TC

Thanks guys for the replies. I think I'm gonna get it. Does it have a good install guide? I'll need it!

AGC w SM3 is just a ZIP file. It's been a while since I installed it but, as I recall, you just unzip the package, fire up Kontakt and use the File tab/browser to navigate to the folder for the nki. In the unlikely event that Kontakt asks where the samples are, just point it to the Samples folder inside the main folder. TIP: Resave the nki to make future loading quicker.

NEVERMIND! :D

Return to “Indiginus”