Thick and fast.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fast and... err... thick :roll:

While working on Yoshimi, I have to keep checking that improvements haven't changed the sound at. This is really critical to me. If the sound were to change, well, it wouldn't be Yoshimi anymore. At the same time, I need to test new features and the extra sounds they make possible. This can be quite tedious, but has an upside - I end up with a handful of new voice patches.

Recently, I was off work and decided to forget all the things I was supposed to do and just futz around (that's a technical term). So, two keyboards into two channels of Yoshimi with two new voices, then just hit record and play :)

Here it is, warts and all, including hesitations when I was thinking "Help! Where next?".

The background pad I call Ghost Ensemble, and the lead is Angel Harp.

Improv

I may do more with this. Dunno yet :shrug:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

The harp is very nice. with a brittle, icy sound. Perfect for the hibernal season that is now most certainly upon us in the UK. The pad is wonderful, with lots of movement and variation. This piece seems to continue where "Out There" left off.

Good work :)

Ta muchly.

I hadn't thought of this in terms of "Out There" but I can see it does sort of follow on.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”