NI Replika

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ENV1 wrote:And i have pretty much confirmed it in the meantime.

I tried that in Audiomulch. Instant crash as you detailed.

jancivil wrote:OSX 10.8.5
Phase47 wrote:Working absolutely fine here. Logix X & Yosemite. Multiple instances of Replika and not a whinge to be found.
ftech wrote:Same here on my 2014 6 core Mac Pro, LogiX and 10.10. Sounds bloody marvellous too!
You guys seeing a pattern here ? :wink:

You don't suppose this bug could be OS specific do you ? It's a very common occurrence.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

There was i beleive in an earlier page a protools guy on mac who said he had a problem. But mac graphic cards are fewer and easier to test because they are fewer permutations.

Rsp
sound sculptist

Yeah, i saw that too.

It appears like the Apple guys are generally less affected but there seem to be a few unlucky ones among those as well.

zvenx wrote:There was i beleive in an earlier page a protools guy on mac who said he had a problem. But mac graphic cards are fewer and easier to test because they are fewer permutations.

Rsp
:cough: Girl :cough:
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Teksonik wrote:
Phase47 wrote:Working absolutely fine here. Logix X & Yosemite. Multiple instances of Replika and not a whinge to be found.
ftech wrote:Same here on my 2014 6 core Mac Pro, LogiX and 10.10. Sounds bloody marvellous too!

You don't suppose this bug could be OS specific do you ? It's a very common occurrence.
Windows 7 64-bit, running fine in Maschine with multiple instances.

soundbylaura wrote:
zvenx wrote:There was i beleive in an earlier page a protools guy on mac who said he had a problem. But mac graphic cards are fewer and easier to test because they are fewer permutations.

Rsp
I am sooooo sorry.....
please accept my apologies. And it isn't even that your name doesn't say you are a woman :-).
But as you are here :-), can you please tell me your specs?
Your case is a bit unusual.
rsp
sound sculptist

I really like Replika, but Studio One 2 (x32) crashes every time I remove it from a track.

Hey NI, fix this thing please!

Just installed Replika on my Win8 DAW running REAPER 4.76 64 bit and it runs fine here. No issues at all so far. Great plugin too. This will get plenty of use here. :tu:

Teksonik wrote:
Phase47 wrote:Yosemite.
ftech wrote:Mac Pro and 10.10.

I said it earlier, from the comments here it begins to look like it's better geared towards the Mac platform. Mac does not have as many hardware configurations to be concerned with. And there seems to be complications in Windows there is no direct analog to in OSX.

zvenx wrote:
soundbylaura wrote:

Rsp
I am sooooo sorry.....
please accept my apologies. And it isn't even that your name doesn't say you are a woman :-).
But as you are here :-), can you please tell me your specs?
Your case is a bit unusual.
rsp
Pro Tools 11.2.1
MacBook Pro
2.7 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB
OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)

T5 + Replika = UI redraw issues, crash when I try to close the UI.

Deinstalled. :tantrum:
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

running fine here, (10.10.2 beta and logic X 10.0.7). very nice effect, and free! will def get use out of it...

Sounds lovely, but crashed Reaper as soon as I dragged a second instance to a new track. I'm always dragging out new instances of plugins, which means Replika is unusable for me.

What a botched release. Everyone loves the sound but the plugin is full of bugs. Massive fail.

I'm not sure my crashes were related to Replika at all. I believe the issue is with having more than one instance of Session Horns Pro open. This is also the first time I'm using SHP and having two tracks with it just crashes everything. Seems to be working ok with SHP on one track and Session Horns (regular) on the other.

I've completely deleted Replika from my computer and won't be re-installing until some fixes are made. But I thought it was important to update my comments since I continued to have crashes even after removing Replika.

Return to “Effects”