How does Arturia's new software center work for you?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pacific05 wrote:I'm in the same situation as Numanoid.
I bought the bundle Analog Laboratory+Lab during the summer sales at JRRSHOP and there's something weird about this.
In the marketplace forum Uncle E wrote that a single licence would cover both products, in fact everything worked fine. BUT, while in MyArturia the registered instrument was Analog Laboratory, Elicenser control center showed Analog Lab. I thought "Ok, they're working, so no probs".
Yesterday I updated Analog Lab from 1.1 to 1.2 version, which contains new sounds from Matrix 12 and Solina. The automatic installation comes with ASC. Once opened ASC, Analog Lab appears as a demo and runs as a demo, with 20 minutes limitation. I think it's because the registered product is Laboratory... but Elicenser keep sayin' Analog Lab.
:?
Yes,
I had a lot of question marks over Arturia
as there are many cases not explained on FAQ or their documents.

One of the question marks may explain your situation:

some former purchased license bundles are conflicting
with the migration from elicenser to ASC as the license is cumulative
and both protection schemes do not know each other as they are not working together.

Thats why ASC says this and elicenser says that.

It seems, your bundle needs you to have ASC and elicenser installed
(thats what I called on a comment earlier "hybrid situation")
because one part of your license is updated and works with ASC
and the other part of the license is not updated and works with elicenser.

Happy protecting ...
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Thanks, now I feel safe :)

Same here. It seems I can use my existing Analog Lab fine, but if I wish to update it I can't because it's listed as 'Demo' in ASC. I tried to register it again on the Arturia website with the same numbers I used to register it when I initially installed it (the exact same numbers do show up as my Analog Laboratory registration details) but it gives an error.
Pacific05 wrote:I'm in the same situation as Numanoid.
I bought the bundle Analog Laboratory+Lab during the summer sales at JRRSHOP and there's something weird about this.
In the marketplace forum Uncle E wrote that a single licence would cover both products, in fact everything worked fine. BUT, while in MyArturia the registered instrument was Analog Laboratory, Elicenser control center showed Analog Lab. I thought "Ok, they're working, so no probs".
Yesterday I updated Analog Lab from 1.1 to 1.2 version, which contains new sounds from Matrix 12 and Solina. The automatic installation comes with ASC. Once opened ASC, Analog Lab appears as a demo and runs as a demo, with 20 minutes limitation. I think it's because the registered product is Laboratory... but Elicenser keep sayin' Analog Lab.
:?

I was having some irksome issue late last week and into Saturday where things would mistakenly yell at me about how my software isn't activated until I hit "Retry" but it seemed to resolve itself yesterday so uh... weird.

Well Arturia are now trying to tell me I have no license for Analog Lab (erm what's this on my eLicenser then? Scotch mist?!)

for me it all worked perfectly fine (analog lab, spark 2 and spark standalones).
Finally!

Everything worked for me, except as previously stated...

On V3 I had Analog Laboratory and Analog Lab. They are two different things. With V4, only Analog Lab shows up on the new Software Center. However, my eLicenser enables Analog Laboratory to work (which is good because I have older projects where it was used).

On V3 I had Spark Vintage Machines. I had also purchased Spark Dubstep separately. With V4 and the new Software Center, neither Vintage Machines or Dubstep show up in the SC, however I have Spark 2. I do not think that Vintage Machines and Dubstep are included with Spark 2. So I am glad both of those are still on my eLicenser.

One thing I don't understad with Arturia Software Center

After installing it, it appeared in the favourites list in the Windows Start Menu.

As I am not going to use it that often, I remove it from the list

I also make sure to check that it isn't a programme that starts every time I start windows.

But the weird thing is that it is still in the favourite list in my start menu.

I remove it from the list again, but next time I turn the computer on, it is back in the list. And again, and again...

I am seldom online on this computer, so I don't think it is because it "phones home"

So what can be the reason ? :?

Works great here... it's the WAVES one that I hate. Confusing and the fact that it makes you log in each time with your user name and password pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

Integratron wrote:Works great here... it's the WAVES one that I hate. Confusing and the fact that it makes you log in each time with your user name and password pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
You think that's a PITA with Waves Center? I have an email as user name. And the Waves Center doesn't accept "@" when entered with the keyboard. Also Waves generally doesn't accept special characters in the password, "$" for instance, talking about security :x

So I had first to choose a password unique to Waves (unlike the one password I use for almost all other developer webpages), then second: I have to copy my user name from a text editor or Excel or so, and paste it into the field in Waves Center.

:dog: :dog: :dog:

Back to topic: Arturias license manager works great here. On Mavericks 10.9.5 and El Capitan 10.11.3
Last edited by stardustmedia on Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

I like it :)
No problems here with v-collection 4 on windows 10 and when i need to freshen up my system i can just go in and deaktivate registration so i still have 5 activations left.

The remnants of the elicener / hybrid situation with Arturia have been resolved on my machine. I originally bought a few one offs before one of their larger bundles. It was at that point that I took the other authorization route that they offered. They still show up on my elicencer but they are actually activated through the licence centre.

It is my old Korg stuff that I can't do anything with. I have a Korg Legacy collection from years ago with that MS-20 hardware box unit. I had to buy the synths again as there was no way that the Korg stuff would see the elicencer authorizations on my stick after they upgraded them a few years ago.

Scotty wrote:It is my old Korg stuff that I can't do anything with. I have a Korg Legacy collection from years ago with that MS-20 hardware box unit. I had to buy the synths again as there was no way that the Korg stuff would see the elicencer authorizations on my stick after they upgraded them a few years ago.
Why did you have to repurchase them? If they were registered with Korg before they made the change to C/R, they would have just given you a new code for them. I had the same setup and it switched over without issue.

It works ok for me.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

No problems here either. Worked in Windows 7, Windows 10, OS X 10.9 and OS X 10.11
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”