NI Replika

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Have been using Replika all over my latest mixes for the band,love it a lot.

Still running stable in Reaper as a separate process. Win7 64 bit, Reaper 64 bit.

Have avoided to open two instances to be visible at the same time so far, as I read this can cause crashes.

Well i've been using Replika now in most of my newer mixes and I have to say that I am very impressed! It has pretty much replaced my desire to use the ping-pong delay in Ableton now.

It's just so easy to use.. but it sounds amazing. I will definitely be upgrading if they release a Replika GT or XT or whatever.
:borg:

SODDI wrote:How DARE anyone try to turn KVR into a forum where users share and report their experiences, good and ill, with their peers!

This board is for RAH RAH RAH glowing reports and their respective echo chambers only!
And reaper.

hibidy wrote:
SODDI wrote:How DARE anyone try to turn KVR into a forum where users share and report their experiences, good and ill, with their peers!

This board is for RAH RAH RAH glowing reports and their respective echo chambers only!
And reaper.
Made me laugh ;-) :hihi:

This plugin is a hella fun to play with... I've used it on several layers of vocals and guitars, and it sounds phenomenal. It's hard to believe that this thing is free. Chained and automated, this thing rocks and will end up on a lot of my tracks, for sure.

After several hours of toying around with it, I've had no problems or crashes at all (and didn't have to update my graphics driver, or anything else for that matter). For the record, I'm using Windows 7 Pro (64-bit), Samplitude Pro X Suite (X2 is in the mail!), Intel Core i7, with only 8 GB RAM.

This is the first plugin I've tried from NI, and if it's a marketing gimmick - great, they win. :-)

So glad they released this! Exactly what I was needing right now! Real simple and very useful. Thank you NI!

Need to update my divers I guess . . .
but when I look in my computer for driver type it says -

Name: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter
Manufacturer: ( Standard display types )

Would it be under "Chip Type" ?

ljpro1 wrote:Need to update my divers I guess . . .
but when I look in my computer for driver type it says -

Name: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter
Manufacturer: ( Standard display types )

Would it be under "Chip Type" ?
Look at the manufacturer and model of the computer, and go online searching for the components drivers. Or if it is an assembled one, open it, take the graphics card, and see what it has printed in it - usually it's either Nvidia or ATI Radeon, and both have software that can recognize the chip and automatically install the drivers for it.
Fernando (FMR)

Thanks Fernando (FMR) !

Went online and found all the info . . . I'm up and running :)

ljpro1 wrote:Thanks Fernando (FMR) !

Went online and found all the info . . . I'm up and running :)
Can you run two instances at the same time with both GUIs open at the same time ?

I just checked the NI forums and it doesn't look like they have addressed the issues that people are reporting. Replika is slated to go from being free to being a paid product in a few days.........they can expect even more negative feedback when people start paying for this nice sounding but still very simple delay.......
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I'm running FL Studio 11 64 bit . . . . the 32 bit version seemed to work
with 2 or more open but the GUI would "white out" if I move the plugin around.

The 64 bit version with 2 versions open would get an "error access" message
and then crash the whole thing.

Awesome delay!
It doesn't feel stable at times though, the GUI… crashes here and there, closing it generally.
Flipping lush though :)

ljpro1 wrote: The 64 bit version with 2 versions open would get an "error access" message
and then crash the whole thing.
This is after you've just updated your video drivers ?
sqigls wrote:It doesn't feel stable at times though,
That's because it's not.......... :hihi: (On some systems).
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

hibidy wrote:

And reaper.
Or FL.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

darsho wrote:Have been using Replika all over my latest mixes for the band,love it a lot.

Still running stable in Reaper as a separate process. Win7 64 bit, Reaper 64 bit.

Have avoided to open two instances to be visible at the same time so far, as I read this can cause crashes.
So is the bug only if you have two instances VISABLE at the same time? I'm running Cubase 7.5/x64 and have not been having a problem until just last night when I actually had 2 instances open at the same time. Big time crash.

But should I be able to keep multiple instances in the same project without crashing if I don't open more than one at a time for editing?

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Return to “Effects”