Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It seems that this deal, posted in the no-nonsense thread......
Hans25 wrote:Soundsonline new last minute offer: all downloable products 50% off. Use code EWDOWNLOADS at check out. 2 days only! Cannot be combined with other discounts.
http://soundsonline.com
......isn't quite true. I put €142,50 worth of stuff in the cart, applied the discount, and the total became €95,47.

So it's 33% off.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

stroker_ace wrote:It seems that this deal, posted in the no-nonsense thread......
Hans25 wrote:Soundsonline new last minute offer: all downloable products 50% off. Use code EWDOWNLOADS at check out. 2 days only! Cannot be combined with other discounts.
......isn't quite true. I put €142,50 worth of stuff in the cart, applied the discount, and the total became €95,47.

So it's 33% off.
Well first of all I'm simply giving you the service of stating what EW wrote in their newsletter. So if you are unsatisfied contact them. Second you could start by stating exactly what you put in the basket so someone can confirm your issue instead of just stating the price.

Goseba wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
Goseba wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
Hans25 wrote:Xils Vocoder 5000 €99 30% off intro offer until 17 jan. https://www.xils-lab.com/pages/XILS-5000.html
+ a 50% cross-grade offer for owners of Orange and ELS vocoders ( Newsletter )
Does anyone know if the 50% cross-grade discount is off the full price or the intro price?
I understand it as 50% of the full price. You have to contact Xils with the 'contact us' page on their site, and provide a proof of ownership ( screen of dongle license) of one of the two mentioned Vocoders. Valid until Jan 17th 2015 iirc.
Cheers.

Actually, I think it's 50% off the current price for the crossgrade offer from ELS.

Hans25 wrote:
stroker_ace wrote:It seems that this deal, posted in the no-nonsense thread......

So it's 33% off.
Well first of all I'm simply giving you the service of stating what EW wrote in their newsletter. So if you are unsatisfied contact them. Second you could start by stating exactly what you put in the basket so someone can confirm your issue instead of just stating the price.
It's the responsibility of the person who posted the sale to check and see if it's accurate. You're not doing anybody a "service" by posting an inaccurate sale.

Terrible.
"The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense, not between right and wrong." - Carl Jung

Fleer wrote:Tried this, Uncle, with SonicCouture EP and Wurli, but couldn't get the 2-for-1.
Should add up to $100 or so for both, but I'm stuck at $191.

Guess we should fill in a rebate form and send it to Best Service to get the free one. Yet this is not indicated on the SonicCouture-for-1 page at JRR (as it is on the Tone2 page).
That's correct. I will add the rebate form to all the Soniccouture listings. I'm sorry for missing that before.
Better idea: Uncle E, do you also offer the 40% SonicCouture discount on single items?
I'm afraid I can't, it's a technical issue with their system.

valerian_777 wrote:Now i can't even find download versions of several EastWest BOGO only Box and License @ JRR.
The only download product we're currently allowed to sell from EastWest is Hollywood Orchestral Percussion Gold and it's not part of the BOGO. :-/

stroker_ace wrote:It's the responsibility of the person who posted the sale to check and see if it's accurate. You're not doing anybody a "service" by posting an inaccurate sale.
It's 50% off MSRP. I agree that it's goofy since no one, including them, actually sells at their MSRP, but the math does work out correctly that way.

Uncle E wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:Now i can't even find download versions of several EastWest BOGO only Box and License @ JRR.
The only download product we're currently allowed to sell from EastWest is Hollywood Orchestral Percussion Gold and it's not part of the BOGO. :-/
Thank you.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

stroker_ace wrote:It's the responsibility of the person who posted the sale to check and see if it's accurate. You're not doing anybody a "service" by posting an inaccurate sale.

Terrible.
Are you serious?

Hans25 did nothing wrong but you obviously didn't get the math. :nutter:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Uncle E wrote:
It's 50% off MSRP. I agree that it's goofy since no one, including them, actually sells at their MSRP, but the math does work out correctly that way.
Yeah, it is 50% off MSRP, which is ridiculous and deceptive to advertise, but it's still not even true for the 25th Anniversary collection titles (which I don't think are available on your site).........unless they're working off a hidden MSRP.

I've given up on trying to buy things from them. They do very, very strange sales.

"$100 off when you spend $200 or more", and the lowest price on something is $99. Really?

Anyway, thanks for the reply, E.

Terrible.
Jesus Christ. I can't believe that you wrote that ridiculous nonsense. You have completely misunderstood what bargain posting is about.

First off all it's not a kvr member's responsibility to check anything unless he is the seller himself. It's more than enough to spend the time posting the bargain to help other people.

Second I actually did check several products there and the code took the 50% off. Were you expecting me to go through all the 75 options and check them?? You must be nuts. And you complain because you don't even understand the offer.

By the way, I can tell you that there is a special thing going on with respect to the 25 year collection. But i'll let you guess how to get the 50% discount now that you are such an ungrateful complainer :hihi: .

Terrible.
What an ace hole you are :hihi: !
Terrible.

All jokes apart, take it easy, it's just a bargain thread.

Strike out.

Toontrack webshop discount. Save 20% on any purchase including the holiday deals. Use discount code: SAVE20WEBCUST
Offer valid through 31 Dec. http://toontrack.com
Doesn't work on upgrades to EZDrummer 2.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

anxiousmofo wrote:
Toontrack webshop discount. Save 20% on any purchase including the holiday deals. Use discount code: SAVE20WEBCUST
Offer valid through 31 Dec. http://toontrack.com
Doesn't work on upgrades to EZDrummer 2.
There was a tiny star next to "all" that I missed. Sorry about that. It's kind of odd to use the word "all" when it isn't all. I will add this:

EZdrummer 2, EZdrummer 2 Upgrade or EZdrummer 2 Lite Upgrade are not included in the discount.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”