Christmas Gift from WOK (and story 2015)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the wonderful gift. It was unexpected. I haven't had a chance to open it up in my DAW yet, but I have a feeling it'll get a lot of use. I hope you have a blessed New Year.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory

I know that I have already thanked you once. But your gift is so nice, let me thank you again!!

:) :clap: :)
바보

Still no luck, I'm afraid ...

I tried quite a few times between 10-11pm gmt.. 26th december but sadly i never got the present. Nvm, thank you for kindly sharing your plugins WOK :D

Answers were done by autoresponder (although I will read all mails 8) )
Spam-Filters or out-of-quota mailboxes are often the cause of problems.

I will give a second chance on new years eve (with happynewyear@service-1.de )...
Last edited by WOK on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

edit: wrong click :?
Last edited by WOK on Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

This was the fastest Christmas gift delivery ever. I sent the email and 10 seconds later I got the link (but I still have to test USAM)! You should work as a postman, WOK! :D

Same here! Thank you :D

WOK wrote:Answers were done by autoresponder (although I will read all mails 8) )
Spam-Filters or out-of-quota mailboxes are often the cause of problems.

I will give a second chance on new years eve (with happynewyear@service-1.de )...
Cheers, WOK, will try again then :tu:
(unless you respond to my mail before).

Thank you, it works great with the other free Christmas plug Replika.

Thank you very much WOK. :)

Happy new year to everyone !
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Merely curious (and Wok's far too much of a gentleman to say), but I wonder what proportion of those who sent a 'Yes Please' email have bothered to post a 'Thank You' here?
(I remember Fortune sometimes being a little disappointed by his ratio of free downloads to forum comments.)

I missed this particular giveaway (along with all the other seasonal freebies). But Wok's gifts this year - including 2 (two - count 'em!) DC entries - have been extraordinarily generous by any standards.
So I will say, Thank you, Wok - and may you reap in the new year all the joys you have sown in the old.
None of the really dumb people I knew when I was young are young any more.

Thanks to WOK.
It's great.
I can't write what it is but it sounds perfert
:)
Filter Ego

Thanks WOK and here's to a Happy New Year to you and your family.

Syntilla wrote:Merely curious (and Wok's far too much of a gentleman to say), but I wonder what proportion of those who sent a 'Yes Please' email have bothered to post a 'Thank You' here?
(I remember Fortune sometimes being a little disappointed by his ratio of free downloads to forum comments.)
Some people might have heard about it from other sources, and most will have the opinion that sending the greetings has done it without extra writing here. (In fact aprox. 2/3 of the mails contained more than just the simple "merry christmas" but some personal words or even photos!)
That said in this case it's OK. But when announcing a freeware here in the forums it's true that on 1000 downloads in the server's log coming 10 comments in the forum is sometimes disappointing....
I missed this particular giveaway (along with all the other seasonal freebies).
Another chance at new year - read above in this thread.
ImageImage

Return to “Instruments”