Top section GUI and Engine parameters don't seem to be working.

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently purchased SynthMaster 2.6 and it took me a while to figure out why it was sounding so bad. No other plugins I own had any issues with audio and I have CPU intensive ones like Arturia's V Collection and Camelaudio Alchemy(and both sound excellent with no audio issues). So I tried changing the Engine parameters at the top section to Better and Best, but the sound remained bad with the same audio pops and clipping. Then I tried testing the GUI settings at the top area, but skin changes had no effect again(using that top section settings). After some more playing around with the plugin I found that those options are also under "Settings" area and then finally the changes took effect correctly, but only inside the "Settings" section(the sound is actually great in Best quality mode!). So it seems that the top section(circled in red) for Engine(Quality and Buffer) and the GUI setting have no effect. They work fine within the "Settings" section but not from that top area. Is this a bug or could it be with my FL Studio 11.1.1 wrapper that those top settings just aren't working???? See image attached.
SynthMaster26Settings.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Set skin, quality and buffer (or only one option if you whish) to preset. Then options from red area will have effect. Specialy skin have effect allways only after close and open VST SM menu / window.

It is not a bug it is a feature as explained on page 26 of user manual:

http://www.synthmaster.com/synthmaster/ ... manual.pdf

TIP: Global engine settings always override preset settings
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Ohhh, so you're saying that the top settings change only when global Settings is set to "Preset"?? Sorry, even with the manual, I was still confused why it said to set to "Preset" at first.
So to get it correct, in global Settings I have to put Skin and Engine to "Preset" option and then that top area will allow me to change them afterward? Is that right?

Yes.

Return to “KV331 Audio”