Problem running Xpand2

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased today, downloaded (very fast really), isntalled, REBOOTED, launch cubase 6.5 and i get an error:

"This software requires a new version of the interLok device driver and a reboot before running. If you have no updated the drivers, please download the latest installer from http://www.paceap.com, run the installer and reboot your system."

So I just downloaded Xpand2 today and it not includes the latest interlok driver?
I went to that web and the support tab and downloaded "iLok License Manager & License Support Installer", installed it and ... XPAND2 is still not available in Cubase.
Launched Ilok license manager and there is 0 activations.
What I could do?
Its the first time I use Pace/Ilok, if the one I downloaded is not the correct, what I need to download an install EXACTLY? could say me the exact link?

Thanks.

In the end, after many attempts, maany reboots I managed to make it work.

Anyway the installation instructions are too concise and insufficient. All it says the manual about the isntallation is:

1. Double-click the file you downloaded .exeinstaller.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: Xpand 2 use PACE copy protection, so it will install the driver on your PACE InterLok!
system if you do not Already have it. As MOST PACE use audio software copy protection,
though, this is probably already installed on your system.

That's it !! ??

Launched Ilok license manager and it continues to say that there is 0 activations.

I doubt seriously to buy the upgrade to AIEP, because so many installation problems are very demotivating, although probably once installed PACE now would be less complicated.

Anyway, once I was able to try it, I have to say it has A lot of sounds, some very good, at this price is an absolute bargain, bu if you want to EDIT its not your soft synth, it just give access to a few parameters , really very few.

Sorry you had this problem, with our update we have moved to full iLok manager support!
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Return to “AIR Music Technology”