Request to Bulent for Expansion Patch Names in Demo Videos Like reFX NEXUS2

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Bulent,

I use Pro Tools 11 on a Win7 64 bit pc.

I have a request that will go a long way in helping us SynthMaster users include your product more easily into our EDM productions.

Firstly, I purchased SynthMaster 2.6 and finally have found the sound quality and creation flexibility that I need in my mixing and EDM composition work. I have looked at an endless number of AAX synth plugins and originally thought NEXUS2 had the best tonal quality even though it had limited sound creation capabilities. SynthMaster surpasses NEXUS2 by a great amount and I am very excited to begin using it.

Here is my request to you.

For reFX NEXUS2 On the Vengence – Sound YouTube site (see link below) for the Electro House Leads Expansion as an example, they have created videos that showcase each NEXUS2 expansion and lists the patch names used in each short sound bite that is played in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iacd3UH ... YSh2xo0VK7

It would really, really, really, help those who love SynthMaster more easily utilize it in our productions by having similar expansion videos available that list the patches used in such expansions as Essentials 4 Clubbin, Factory defaults and all of your other expansions. I understand there is mixing involved in creating your soundcloud expansion demos, but, like reFX NEXUS2 does, I feel this would also help market your product to more users making it easier to find those perfect patches that light up our music.

Please consider implementing this request.

Sincerely,

Your newly converted SynthMaster user.
Pro Tools 11.1.3, Windows 7 64 bit, Sweetwater Creation Station 250 with Intel core i5 3.4ghz, RAM: 16gb, Audio Interface: Avid Eleven Rack, Synthmaster 2.6, Hybrid3, Vacuum Pro, Ozone5, Alloy2, Waves Plugins

Hey Rainer,

You wrote to Bulent but I want to write you first =) We just came from the Namm Show and we have started to work hard for our new projects. At first thank you so much for your kind words and interest. As you know we have soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster) and you can find demos about our presets there, but be sure that we will start to prepare such kind of videos very soon.

Cheers,

Gerçek

Thanks. I look forward to those videos.
Pro Tools 11.1.3, Windows 7 64 bit, Sweetwater Creation Station 250 with Intel core i5 3.4ghz, RAM: 16gb, Audio Interface: Avid Eleven Rack, Synthmaster 2.6, Hybrid3, Vacuum Pro, Ozone5, Alloy2, Waves Plugins

Return to “KV331 Audio”