Audio Editor With Batch Process Normalization?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I need to compare some kick samples but they vary in gain amount. I'd like to listen to them all having the same volume. Are there any editors out there to let me do this? I don't necessarily have them to be absolute loudest levels just so long as they are the same db.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Found what I was looking for with adobe audition's match volume process :D
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Batch processing of Goldwave is very powerful. You can apply a series of effects - EQ, compressor, trim, etc and convert file format to mp3, wav, anything. I have frequently used it.

Wow that sounds interesting. Thats a free program too right. Will see if audition has something like that, if not will try that out :D

TTU Youtube

reaper has various approaches to normalization (rms for example) you could apply to all at once. don't have the specifics at the moment but worth looking into.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”