FL Studio 12 BETA available

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

If you didn't know any better, you'd say the music industry is a little afraid to change the 4/4 beat, for things might get a little too complicated for them, I guess :wink:

Yes a Key Signature needs to be added.

As far as i know,unfortunately the VST protocol is rather borked regarding time sigs.
Now it's time to blame Steinberg! Who is with me?
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

Ha ha, yeah but when you look more closely at CW3 you'll notice that the Beat Value counts down from 4 beats only..

+1 to time signatures in FL12. I would love a per-pattern time signature setting!

I am so in love with FL 12 beta. Workflow is amazing with these GUI changes. Can't go back to FL11.

Yorrrrrr wrote:I am so in love with FL 12 beta. Workflow is amazing with these GUI changes. Can't go back to FL11.
I agree totally. I really love FL-Studio now, and have been using it exclusively. There are so many goodies under the hood it's amazing. One of the many great features that blew me away was the built in bit bridge. No muss, no fuss. Awesome! Fl is the gift that keeps on giving. I have bought almost everything they make (whether I need it or not) in support of their undying commitment to excellence, while still retaining an extremely high standard of value for the consumer. Not an easy task to accomplish. They've earned my loyalty 10 times over.

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Beta 3 is now available...

http://www.image-line.com/documents/new ... 1424214444

* New Fruity Convolver impulse library by Soundiron
* Hardcore new FX pedal (Tube drive)
* Updated Elastique stretching engine
* UI updates for some plugins
* Control Surface: touch support
* Control Surface: controls are freely sizeable
* Plugins are found by ID as well as by filename
* FL Studio vectorial UI improvements
* Many bugfixes and enhancements as reported by users (too many to list).

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

* New Fruity Convolver impulse library by Soundiron

Cool :tu:

paulbreeze wrote:* New Fruity Convolver impulse library by Soundiron

Cool :tu:
There's 160 of them too.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

I've just been trying the latest beta, fantastic work, and I really love the 2x scaling on legacy plugins, finally Sytrus is usable on a large monitor! My only minor gripe is the very small thickness of the scroll bars, and the lack of a visible 'channel' (or whatever you call it) for them to sit in - I don't like 'flat' design, I believe it's bad design, and a bad trend, hiding parts of the interface, or making them less visible than they used to. But apart from that, it looks fantastic.
What a pity my other thread (on why SOS mag doesn't review FL Studio, nor allow you to even vote for it in the annual poll) was successfully sabotaged by a group of members who don't like open discussion... and the mods actually locked it, rather than warning the members making trouble to stop crapping all over it.
I have to say FL Studio is the best software I have ever bought - lifetime free updates are incredible, and the piano roll and keyboard shortcuts are the best of any DAW.

basslinemaster wrote:the piano roll and keyboard shortcuts are the best of any DAW.
here I totally agree with you!

There is only one reason for me, not for mac os x

Is there a way to download FL 1? I would love to mess with it for nostalgia :)

memyselfandus wrote:Is there a way to download FL 1? I would love to mess with it for nostalgia :)
http://www.image-line.com/flstudio/hist ... -studio-10

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”