Receptor 2 Pro with Protools 11

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all,

I'm sure this isn't the first time this has come up but I was struggling to find anything definitive on the forum and was hoping someone who had experience could provide an answer. I'm currently in the process of upgrading my set-up from PT's 9.0.6 to PT's 11. I've been using receptor's uniwire with my receptor 2 pro to varying degrees of success in that period. Does anyone know if Uniwire works properly in 64-bit AAX format i.e. can the AAX format be wrapped (as RTAS was) and will this facilitate communication between Receptor and PT's/Mac ok?

Cheers.

padawan learner wrote:Hello all,

I'm sure this isn't the first time this has come up but I was struggling to find anything definitive on the forum and was hoping someone who had experience could provide an answer. I'm currently in the process of upgrading my set-up from PT's 9.0.6 to PT's 11. I've been using receptor's uniwire with my receptor 2 pro to varying degrees of success in that period. Does anyone know if Uniwire works properly in 64-bit AAX format i.e. can the AAX format be wrapped (as RTAS was) and will this facilitate communication between Receptor and PT's/Mac ok?

Cheers.
Good luck, young Jedi. I contacted the guys at Receptor multiple times and they didn't answer straightforward questions about their own product. This might be a buy at your own risk type deal. Maybe looking in using another computer with Vienna Symphonic Library will do the trick...

Hey dude. Thanks for the reply. I might hold off on the Vienna Library for a wee while ;) Would be nice to get an answer on this from someone at Muse Research. Any takers??

Any takers from Muse on this issue?? Please! Am looking to make upgrades soon and would be great to know where my receptor pro stands. Am I going to be only able to use this as a synth module?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”