One Synth Challenge #71: Hive by u-he (Jasinski wins! 2+ hours of epic music)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voted!

You guys are quick as lightning! :o

Did you listen throughout last month (and rest this morning) so you get the gist of what tracks you liked, etc?

bjporter wrote:You guys are quick as lightning! :o

Did you listen throughout last month (and rest this morning) so you get the gist of what tracks you liked, etc?
I get the feeling that is the sensible way to do it, kinda spread the load a little.

Only problem I have is that listening throughout the month often gives me the yips and I start to lose focus on what I was trying to achieve.

Ignorance is bliss in my case :phones:

Voting is going to be T-O-U-G-H!

OT... I'm such a numpty! Comments on my track was set to private. Sorry, I'm a muppet. Thanks to "Animehaus" for pointing that out. Boy, do I feel dumb now!
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:OT... I'm such a numpty! Comments on my track was set to private. Sorry, I'm a muppet. Thanks to "Animehaus" for pointing that out. Boy, do I feel dumb now!
I was gonna ask about that, awesome! Animehaus is da bomb :hail: :hail: :hail:

bjporter wrote:
GeorgeZ wrote:OT... I'm such a numpty! Comments on my track was set to private. Sorry, I'm a muppet. Thanks to "Animehaus" for pointing that out. Boy, do I feel dumb now!
I was gonna ask about that, awesome! Animehaus is da bomb :hail: :hail: :hail:
Yes, indeed. Speaking of comments, thank you for all the kind words on my track. BTW, if anyone wants the FLP file (FL studio), just holler, I'll post it up. IIRC, I only used FL native pluggies, so it should load just fine and you can tear it part if you like.
Eternitysound VST Banks

Man, so many tracks. Just finished voting for a quarter of them. Gonna relax and continue tomorrow.
musisikamar.com

Just finished voting! Man, that was hard! So many tracks and so many great ones!

Eternitysound VST Banks

voted

dave

FYI, I put up the link to Irion's production speed tips here: https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/howtos

@mkd, @LuxLucid and @GeorgeZ - I'm glad I was able to help. :)

@bjporter - Hehehe, thx, bro! :tu:

VOTED

Voted :tu:

Return to “Instruments”