Any news on Mxxx?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very interested in seeing this come out and its been unusually long since the last melda update... More than the usual week ☺

:D :D Hehe well, working on a major update, an unusally big one :D. Then there will be time for MXXX ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Awesome, looking forward to both the big update (yay) and MXXX.

Hi, Vojtech!
I don't know if you remember me, but I sent you a MXXX preset of "pre MWobler" for dubstep bases. I am very glad my ideas helped you to craft a new plugin.

Recently I reinstalled my system and got your MXXX for beta (?) testers again. Good thing installer and licenses are still on the server. I decided to give your massive beast plugin another spin. Maybe I could figure something else this time. But are you interested in updating it at all? Will we, testers, receive the full license in that case?

Thank you,
Vadym Mykhaylyuk

Hi Vadym, sure, there will be another preset creating action after the beta release ;). The last one wasn't very successful, the world wasn't prepared for such a beast yet :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Vojtech,

When you do have time to turn your attention back to MXXX, will there be a "MXXX improvements and feature requests" thread for the beta testers to provide feedback and engage in interaction? This seemed to work well for MPowerSynth when it was in its beta period.

Yep, we'll do it somehow ;).
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”