Air 2.0.4 Update Status

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

aMUSEd wrote:You can revert using the old installers luckily.
Thanks for information. I'm going to use trial version while a few days. Anyway, It seem like I will should provide for proof of purchase. AIR will surely send new activation code in a next few days. I know that "few days" mean 2 months in english.

Hey guys, I don't have the older 2.02 installer for Structure, just the 2.04 version. I have all the rest of the older installer now, except for Structure. I don't see it on the AIR product page (strange that they have the Loom and Vacuum older versions up, but not Structure) and I cannot access it via my original order e-mail links, as they only show the .04 versions. If you can direct me to where I can get the older Structure installer, I would be most grateful.

Thanks! :)

Try clicking the Update Now link on the Structure product page.

EvilDragon wrote:Try clicking the Update Now link on the Structure product page.
Thank you ED, but the Structure page does not have the update link: http://www.airmusictech.com/product/structure-2

The Vacuum and Loom pages both have the update link, but not Structure's page: http://www.airmusictech.com/product/loom http://www.airmusictech.com/product/vacuum-pro#overview

I see an upgrade now link, but that is just for purchasing.

Hey, my eyes are horrible... so perhaps I'm just not seeing it? If you are seeing something different, please show me the link. Perhaps my browser is messed up?

Thanks!

Are you sure Structure is on 2.04? It still says it's 2.02 on the product page so maybe that's why there are no updates listed?

Ya, I'm at the "find my order" page where I can download all my purchases and there is only a Structure 2.04. Also, Structure seems to be the only product on the main AIR page with no "update" page. All the other products have the "update" page with the older installers. Doh!!!! :dog:

according to air's Facebook page the updates will officially be released "today" - if anyone receives a new serial, would be great to let the others know here, just in case someone gets forgotten by the system ;)

Yipee!!!! :hyper: :clap: AIR sent finally sent me the new .04 serial #'s.

Man, am I happy for you.

happy for you, too :tu: though personally i still haven't received mine yet :(

@quantum7

good for you

it seems that their system has crashed after you get your new codes as it seems you are the only one !

for myselves one thing is clear that i never buy anything again from them , as the support seems to be bad , and i do not care how good a Software are and how many sales they put on , if you feel that the Support are bad !

sorry to say this

Yep, didn't get mine either.

Still haven't received a single thing from AIR regarding the updayes.

To be honest, AIR's download and authorisation has always been a bit of a mess.

Pretty off-puting for any potential customers.

Their "product registration" take no proof of purchase either and I never registered v2.02 (mostly due to yosemite to begin with). They say email but.. Do they even know I'm the owner? I never even received any promotional email from them, only on a separate email account I signed up newsletter eons ago. Only thing email support does is tell me update is coming a month ago and completely ignored my actual question.

Hmmm....very weird that you guys didn't get your codes yet. I'm up and running with all the .04 versions now. I got them from Chris Figueroa via e-mail this morning. I sure hope you guys all get yours soon.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”