Violin, Cello... Or other?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello friends, i have a quick question about this remix here: https://soundcloud.com/kavverhouzer/mr- ... uzer-remix

The drop at 1:03 and throughout the whole song really you hear a powerful orchestral sound. Im not sure if it is a violin or cello....?

I am also wondering what vst could make that sound? I do have kontakt and i was thinking it was some sort of kontakt library but i'm just not sure which one. Any ideas?

Thanks so much
Kiso :)

Violin or Viola. There are two of them stacked an octave apart.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Timfonie wrote:Violin or Viola. There are two of them stacked an octave apart.
do you know what vst or library?

kisoarmic wrote:
Seriously?
Brzzzzzzt.

kisoarmic wrote:
Sounds like a three-layered sample from the CM Disk 87 edition produced by L.J. Kapowski back in '89 or '97 I can't remember anymore. Two of the same layers seem to share the same low end, EQ'ed using a low shelf but only down to 45 Hz. The third is from another sample CD put out by Beatmusik in 2005. Check the "Violin" folder, number 6 from the top.

elnn wrote:Seriously?
Did you see the comments on that track? It ranges from spam to "I WANT TO f**k SOMETHING :)". I think you should interpret op's question in the same light.

I would guess that you could pull that off with Spitfire's Sable's staccatos pretty easily.

Return to “Instruments”