vLINN - Linn LM-1 Drum Machine Emulation - Any Users?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VProm

DrewDale wrote:How long does it take from making the 15€ donation to actually getting the download link ? I made the donation on the 14th of Feb and I have still not received a link for it.
From his donation page:
"Once your donation is accepted you will receive an Email with instructions and the VLINN VST 1.0 software link within 3 to 7 days."
It`s not a bug... it`s a feature!

I bought some stuff off him over a weekend once but did not receive anything before the following trad' working week began.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

he's just a one-man company,sometimes he's busy and takes a few days.that happened to me too,but it is worth the wait.quality software.

Thanks for all your replies, I have now got the download and it's now installed in my DAW. And as spacedad mentions, well worth the wait :)
:tu: All is good

bftucker wrote:
Aly James wrote:
This little issue is already fixed into VLINN 2.0 (which is crossplatform WIN/OSX, AU, x32, x64, VST2 and VST3 by the way :) ) among other nice updates, All voices can now be replaced, and no more need to select the size.
Hopefully it should be available at the end of February :wink:
:) :tu: :)
March maybe? :wink:

Closer in any case! For your entertainment pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR4wSd4Y_jg
바보

Finally also coming on Mac... now let's wait
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

I love it and plan on getting it along with some of the others he offers when my computer situation is fixed. Would be great if they would let us use this in OSC's as an add on drum synth, I mean it is so cheap why not.

For OSC's I think they should allow a single lead guitar part and a single bass guitar part plus an acoustic drum vsti as well. They are starting to include drum vsti with daws so why not and for those of us who's main instrument is guitar we have been prevented from sharing what we can really do.

How long does it takes to receive an order from Aly James Lab? I've ordered 3 days ago and I haven't received my plugin yet! :?

Mine took a few days. I got a little worried too... one gets spoiled by devs that have some kind of automated system. If you're worried it didn't work or he took your money... don't. This plugin in particular is really worth it.

GruvSyco wrote:Mine took a few days. I got a little worried too... one gets spoiled by devs that have some kind of automated system. If you're worried it didn't work or he took your money... don't. This plugin in particular is really worth it.
Thanks for the reply! It's certainly worth the wait! :)

SampleScience wrote:
GruvSyco wrote:Mine took a few days. I got a little worried too... one gets spoiled by devs that have some kind of automated system. If you're worried it didn't work or he took your money... don't. This plugin in particular is really worth it.
Thanks for the reply! It's certainly worth the wait! :)
Arturia should be hiring this guy and putting his code into Spark!

any news for the AU-release date?
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Did I see this right? The Linn Drum eproms are no longer available at electrongate.com? You can still get them (but not for free) at Forat Electronics?

So when is 2.O coming out? The idea that I no longer have to select size of the eprom first sounds very appealing to me. :)

Alex

Alex Cremers wrote:Did I see this right? The Linn Drum eproms are no longer available at electrongate.com? You can still get them (but not for free) at Forat Electronics?
Internet wayback machine is your friend.

Alex Cremers wrote:Did I see this right? The Linn Drum eproms are no longer available at electrongate.com?
I just checked... looks to me like they are still there.

Return to “Instruments”