How do I create the stab/pad lead on - king ,by years & yesrs ?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

The bouncy melody on the track that stabbing & sharp pad sound I think ..
Is it sylenth ...how can I recreate this patch , on sylenth please ?

Cheers,

Hi,

I'm absolutely positive there's no-one in this forum that fully understood your question.

The only thing that was clear, is that you're looking to recreate a sound?

I typed "king years and years" into YouTube and found that it's actually a track by King, called Years and Years, not the other way round, as the OP's title seems to suggest.

I listened to a minute or so of the track and heard about six different synth sounds and some are, indeed, stabby and paddy, but which one does the OP refer to, I wonder? My guess is that it isn't a lead, but the synth playing the chord sequence that can be heard clearly from 0'57". This sounds like a standard saw/triangle composite with a fast amp attack, medium sustain, and short-to-medium release, and thus fairly easy to recreate on Sylenth1.

Yes it's the stab/pad lead from 0.57 sec in the track..
That what I wish to recreate..

Cheers,

Hmm... The video I saw seemed to have the band name and track name the wrong way round. Obviously.

Anyway, I had a quick go at making this in Sylenth1, but it's not easy as there's nowhere in the track where you can hear just the synth. I put the patch file (Years and Years.fxp) here and a MIDI file (Years and Years.mid) with the notes I hear playing here. Maybe you can play with it to get it nearer what you think it should sound like.

Return to “LennarDigital”