TIP: Morphing between states

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Have you wanted to be able to morph between two (or more) sets of control settings? You can using the plug-in's Multiparameters / Banks mode. Here's how:

(a) set the plug-in controls as desired for the first state,
(b) click on the M 1 Multiparameter and select the [Banks] tab
(c) in the Bank Control panel, set the number of banks to 2,
(d) in the Parameters panel, click [+] to add a parameter and tick the check box to activate it , if needed
(e) add all the parameters you want,
(f) (nifty :)) click the Save button (floppy disk) for Bank 1 to store the current control settings,
(g) now change the controls on the main GUI to the second state,
(h) click the Save button (floppy disk) for Bank 2 to store the current control settings,
(i) close the Multiparameter window.

Here I have added 4 parameters and stored their values for the two states.
Image ... Big pic: http://i.imgur.com/uOutJa5.png

Finally, (j) click the drop-down button next to your named Multiparameter, select,
'Attach MIDI controller' to map a hardware controller knob/slider to the Multiparameter (or automate it, as a plug-in parameter, through your DAW)

Here it is in action; all I am doing is twiddling a knob on my keyboard controller.

DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Thanks, the banks mode now finally started making sense to me. :D It's possible I'm a bit daft, but I had to reopen my browser a time or two while doing this for the first time and reread your instructions... :oops: I started out with adding parameters through "clear & learn" while not in banks mode as I found that more convenient for multiband effects with their myriads of parameters hidden away in submenus, then changing into banks mode and following your instructions from there on. I found for creative effects 3 banks where more fun than 2... :P :wink:

Yep, adding parameters using "Clear & Learn" from the Multiparameter drop-down is quicker and easier. (I didn't know that existed until Vojtech told me yesterday ;))
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “MeldaProduction”