Resizable Gui for all Plugins in V-Collection 4!

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

anyone knows that comes a resizable Gui for all Plugins in V-Collection 4???
It´s terrible to work in Logic X on a Imac 27 " with the plugins! The GUI is such tooooo Small!!!! :x

I have literally stopped using v collection since moving to a 4k monitor, can't see anything! (I am the wrong side of 40...)

Arturia (and others....) put your VSTi on a 4k display, even laptops are heading this way (particularly Apple), due to the detail in your GUIs, your products will become obsolete/unusable on modern displays.

I like your stuff, but this stops me using your plugs (I stuck on V2 for this reason)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I voted with my feet and sold up recently precisely because of this.

Sowieso wrote:anyone knows that comes a resizable Gui for all Plugins in V-Collection 4???
It´s terrible to work in Logic X on a Imac 27 " with the plugins! The GUI is such tooooo Small!!!! :x
:x me tooo !!!

I'd love Arturia plugins to work in a similar way to u-he plugins...in Hive you can simply pick the size of your GUI from a drop-down menu. Matrix and SEM are ok, but plugins like CS-80, Jupiter 8 especially are just too tiny to realistically work with.
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

Hi all.
This is one of the topics we want to work on this year.
It will take some time to come though.

Kevin

Kevin [Arturia] wrote:Hi all.

Kevin

Great to know you're working on that, Kevin. Hope it won't take too long :wink:
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

The topic title is rather misleading, for the second time I thought that it was an anouncement... :roll:

Kevin [Arturia] wrote:Hi all.

Kevin
That really is great news... please do make it a priority!

SayersWeb wrote:... please do make it a priority!
Somehow I doubt that... but :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Yes, this would be amazing - please make it work well on Retina!

2ZrgE wrote:The topic title is rather misleading, for the second time I thought that it was an anouncement... :roll:
Yep, can a mod at least add a "?" to his title? Make no sense.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Why does it take them so long to fix that old problem? I mean, it must be way easier to redo a user interface than to program the synth part.

fluffy_little_something wrote:I mean, it must be way easier to redo a user interface than to program the synth part.
Well, I'm not sure, but I guess a big part of their framework should then been rewritten from scratch.
Anyway, it would be great if they could show something at Namm.
Also, a great move for them would be to get rid of their antediluvian preset management :wink:, and to offer something on par with 2015 standards at last (NI showing the way forward here).

Return to “Arturia”