I NEED HELP

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So I Installed 32 Bit Lives and everything else I was supposed to after I bought Sylenth1 and then after I resurrected it in 32 Lives and then I opened Logic Pro X and loaded it up and it said that it was still in the demo version.So how do I get it to do the full version since I paid for the full version and would like to use it? :phones:

Hi, I've got the exact same problem - Got the invalid licence file message, so I copied the Licence into the Sylenth1 folder, but it hasn't changed anything and now I'm stuck on the demo version - Also the sound doesn't work.

Hi,

SabreX26, Make sure to copy the license.dat file manually into the installation folder before registering Sylenth1 again.

Samjones78, I guess we've already answered your problem. Make sure to rescan your folders after registering Sylenth1 and restart Logic X once.

(In the upcoming update we've changed the registration, it will be automated.)

When will the upcoming update be coming up ? :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The day it's done obviously ;)

Ahhh I see so that means a few more years. Thanks. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Haha...no, there will definately be some updates during this summer.

Return to “LennarDigital”