Using Melda Fx within Plug&Mix's Chainer?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's the story:

I'm using Mtotalbundle version 9.00 beta 1, and so far every time I load one in the chainer, the fx's editor window will open at the very top and left portion of the screen. The chainer also won't automatically resize to fit the larger melda default GUIs, and I'm unable to reposition the window (because the window's title bar is unseen) until I manually resize the window (thus exposing the title bar). I have to do this each time I load, or close then reopen a melda plugin window in the chainer.

I'm trying to determine if this is a bug, or a mere limitation with either program. Not a big problem... can definitely workaround it.

Using the 1.1 64 bit version of the P&M Chainer on Win 7 64.

Hmmm interesting, but it's pretty much obviously a bug in the chainer as it works flawlesly in most hosts. Also, being a MTotalBundle user, you can actually use MXXX, that's like a infinite chainers on steroids :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I bought the P&M chainer right before you brought v9 online. And I've barely even scratched MXXX's potential... Yet here I am trying to multiply infinity :D .

Hehe :D For the record infinity * x is still infinity for all x except for 0 :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”