drum rompler?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi, some more suggestions would be appreciated. i have a steinberg usb dongle so im trying the groove agent 4.

grove agent 4 looks pretty awesome though seems exactly what i want.

surely there must be more drum romplers that were not mentioned.

have you considered Arturia Spark?

LinPLug RMV?
Does synthesis too, if that's wanted
Hope you get into it, whichever one fits

I'll second Battery 4, and I'll throw in New Sonic Arts Nuance for good measure.

In case you're using a Mac, there's also AudioSpillage Elecktroid, which combines synthesis with samples.

EDIT: of those, only Battery has an elaborate mixing functionality. So there you go, Battery ;)

I feel like transfuser should be mentioned here. It has a pretty overwhelming (in a good way) amount of drum loops in it of various styles. It can do other things too which I haven't even really begun to get into. I mostly just like to get a beat going to play a synth over, and for me its good for that. Strike is also very good too.

i recently started trying to make drum sounds in omnisphere. omnisphere makes some awesome drum sounds.

ChillPenguin wrote:I feel like transfuser should be mentioned here. It has a pretty overwhelming (in a good way) amount of drum loops in it of various styles. It can do other things too which I haven't even really begun to get into. I mostly just like to get a beat going to play a synth over, and for me its good for that. Strike is also very good too.
trying transfuser and strike.

it should be noted, i tried/am trying groove agent. my opinion, a fing mess of a interface and a very 'feels like work instead of play' workflow.

kontakt libraries sound great but they leave files everywhere! is there a way to have kontakt place the files in only 1 single folder? its like trying to clean up a crime scene after a murder.

geist
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

Return to “Instruments”