Tantra v1.1 released, sales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tantra

stixman wrote:Tried checkout again to see if price changed and it is £5 cheaper than last time so i bought it :tu:

Good. I m glad they sorted that out.

Had absolutely no trouble purchasing it via Share-It, as usual.
바보

bftucker wrote:
stixman wrote:Tried checkout again to see if price changed and it is £5 cheaper than last time so i bought it :tu:

Good. I m glad they sorted that out
not in euros, they didn't :shrug: though it is about 40 cents less :dog:
Last edited by el-bo (formerly ebow) on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yeah it's weird, you pay about 5 euro too much (assuming 21% VAT included). Price in dollars is 49 + 21% = 59 dollar, which should translate to ~55 euro. Yet share-it checks out at 60,80 euro.
Something's incredibly off with their exchange rates.

I've noticed a strange bug.

It happens in Studio One 2 (latest version) on Windows 7 (64-bit).

Simply load Tantra onto any track (even just create an empty one by dragging Tantra), then remove it.

Drag and drop functionality in Studio One stops working. I am unable to drag/drop anything from right-hand side (instruments/effects), and only restart of DAW resolves the issue.

I've tried this with many other effects, and it's only Tantra that affects Studio One in this way.

As long as Tantra is loaded, things will work. It's only when it is unloaded first time that side-effect occurs.

I've noticed that at least with some presets, if you turn off all effects, EQ and Reverb, and bypass the Matrix, it is still effecting the sound. For example, A/FLT Cloud. The sequencer is still doing *something* but I cannot figure out what or how to turn it off. Not true if you start with the INIT preset. Any clue?

It *appears* that there is a tremolo running in engine A on at least some presets that is not under control of the interface? Matrix entire zeroed and all effects off. Tremolo controls obviously zeroed. Mac 10.9.5 / Logic 10.1.1

jc_vt wrote:I've noticed that at least with some presets, if you turn off all effects, EQ and Reverb, and bypass the Matrix, it is still effecting the sound. For example, A/FLT Cloud. The sequencer is still doing *something* but I cannot figure out what or how to turn it off. Not true if you start with the INIT preset. Any clue?
Modulator 1 has Tremolo knob set to 100%, did you dial that down to 0%?

Good catch, I missed that and it seems that was the one thing still working....

Yes, when all the effects turned off there are still few things that could be working. It's tremolo, pan flip and limiter. If those are turned off/set to zero then Tantra should not affect the sound at all.

Thanks midi sentinel for spotting the issue with drag and drop in Studio One, very interesting bug, I'll check and fix it for sure.

I'm getting the 'invisible modulator' from C - DRM Rumor. Repeated it on different channels, etc.

Neuropath wrote:I'm getting the 'invisible modulator' from C - DRM Rumor. Repeated it on different channels, etc.
The 3rd Modulator has the Tremolo knob to 100%.. set it to 0% to disable it.

BDeep wrote:
Neuropath wrote:I'm getting the 'invisible modulator' from C - DRM Rumor. Repeated it on different channels, etc.
The 3rd Modulator has the Tremolo knob to 100%.. set it to 0% to disable it.
Ahhhhhh... thank you BDeep!

And this is on P.10 of the manual. :dog:
Very well- carry on.

Liking the demo, but it's too big for my screen. :neutral:
musisikamar.com

Hi Dmitry,

congratulations for your latest product. Very impressive, soundwise and graphicwise. I really like the demo and will buy it for sure. GUI looks really great on my 2560x1440 pixel screen. My laptop on the other hand can't handle it. Maybe a switch would work for big and small screens?

I really like products of small/one-man companies like Valhalla DSP, Hornet and Klanghelm; they tend to offer new stuff for fair prices. I hope you continue to develop more great plugins in the future. Rock on. :)

Hi TheKid, thanks a lot for kind words, I have no doubts more stuff will be in the future, thanks everyone for your support!

The solution for the GUI size on laptops is in the process already, soon it gets finished and released. Thanks for your patience.

Return to “Effects”