Cakewalk Rapture Pro Announced :)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dimension Pro Rapture Rapture Pro

I suppose the question is BO or AO? (before Omnisphere or after?)

aMUSEd wrote:I suppose the question is BO or AO? (before Omnisphere or after?)
'zactly. :hihi:
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Astralp wrote:I have to agree, I really wanted to see how much easier it is to work with which was always a sticking point for me with Rapture as much as I loved it's capabilities. I really hope it's easier. I've pre-ordered and I'm looking forward to exploring for myself, I'm not particularly interested in the sound content as much as sound designing. I'd love to know if you can add your own Panels which would be a great feature.
My reference is Dimension and made some presets there. But big similarities with Rapture as I understand.

What I miss is separate undockable pages for each element or something. Working the enormous flexible envelopes, on gain, filter, pitch, pan and resonance and lfo's on each is really cumbersome - clicking back and forth on each element.

I would also like multi outs - so some elements can be routed on some outs and others somewhere else - now that there are 6 elements.

I saw nothing of this mentioned among features...

lfm wrote:My reference is Dimension and made some presets there. But big similarities with Rapture as I understand.

What I miss is separate undockable pages for each element or something. Working the enormous flexible envelopes, on gain, filter, pitch, pan and resonance and lfo's on each is really cumbersome - clicking back and forth on each element.

I would also like multi outs - so some elements can be routed on some outs and others somewhere else - now that there are 6 elements.

I saw nothing of this mentioned among features...
Maybe once released they will be open to feature requests, it does seem as though Gibson are putting some fresh enthusiasm and life into Cakewalk, perhaps they will develop Rapture Pro even further.

Quite possible. Dimension was part of Project5 first and had so much praise from everywhere so they released it separately - big success as I understand. I bought for €250 or something then and felt it was worth every cent, and still do.

I'm a lazy bum and have just scratched the surface.

It's out now.
Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

OK. So REALLY soon.

Got it. Thanks
-B
Berfab

mchannemann wrote:Preordered it with JRR shop hope to see it soon :)
Is JRRSHOP sending out emails with serials?
Berfab

Haven't received mine yet, I imagine there will be quite a few

I see no sign of a demo available.

Just received my license from JRR Shop...
I witnessed the Nice, France terrorist attack, told the story with a music video: https://youtu.be/eHhw4Bl9HOs

pmczar wrote:Just received my license from JRR Shop...
Ditto. Nice to see they're on the ball, as usual.

Cheers
-B
Berfab

It's now available on the Cakewalk shop page, and the Command Center is now available for both Mac and PC, -phew-.

Will probably grab this after work today.

Installing. :party:

Edit: 20 mins ago I didn't even know I was buying this. :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”