I have a question about monitor resolutions

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know why 1440*900 resolution is not listed on the list?
When I still had XP, that was my resolution, but now with windows 7 - it's not there.
The only options for me are 1280*768 (which I use right now, but the size of graphics are too big)
And 1680*1050 (The graphics with this reso, are too small).

So I'm looking a size like 1440 * 900 - Can I get this size somehow and if, then how?
My monitor size is 22*

Since you have the the same screen and card like before (I assume) and only switched the OS it seems to be an issue with your driver.
Have you the latest original driver for your card installed not the one provided from Win7?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Monitors work best at their native reolution. You should be changing WIndows font size etc to give you a more readable system.

murnau wrote:Since you have the the same screen and card like before (I assume) and only switched the OS it seems to be an issue with your driver.
Have you the latest original driver for your card installed not the one provided from Win7?
I also have a new PC (new graphic card as well).
Anyway, sometimes when electricity has went off because of the storm as example, then my resolutions have got messed. i.e. some totally new resolutions are there to fit.

Today when I put my PC on, the resolution (1440*900) has become my reso by itself. I don't know why, but hell - my computer has a soul I quess and does decisions by itself, haha!

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”