Save arpeggiator patterns from the bass station 2 to PC

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I want to export my user arp sequences to my PC and create a library of sequences that i can load from later. I have the librarian software but it seems to only handle patch info at this point. Any clues?
BTW, i tried to ask this on the Novation forums but it wouldn't let me post a new topic.

I created an account just to answer your question haha. If you have a daw, you can record the midi in from the BSII. I do this all the time in ableton. I use that data to sequence soft synths for other patterns

Ahhh, its a weird old world...
I nearly wrote the jist of your reply in my original post just to stop people posting something that I already knew, but it felt sort of beside the point. I was originally going to add something like:
"If the BS2 could record live, (like a real sequencer, not a programable arpeggiator) then I could bump the MIDI sequence to Ableton and record it back in at will (like I do with my Electribe 2). But it felt a bit like saying: "if only my aunty had balls, she'd be my uncle".
Sorry to waste your time with the signup, thanks anyway. I really appreciate the effort, especially since I got my post to work on the Novation forums but it's a graveyard over there at the moment (unlike the hive of cynical, snipey activity that is the Korg forums).

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”