COILED soundset for Zebra released.

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

COILED is a sound set for the U-he Zebra 2.7+ softsynth vsti. Featuring - 101 new presets each with an Arp variation. 17 Soundskapes, 17 Fx, and 10 Drum/Percussive patches are also included in the set as a bonus.

The focus of this set is on the amazing Comb Module of Zebra, with a variety of plucks, bows, and purely synthetique creations - you are bound to discover new moods and be taken in different creative directions.

More information in our webshop http://www.perimetersound.com

The early bird discount lasts until May 10th. Just enter the 4 letter coupon code in all caps. Hint = it's my new favoritest U-he synth. :hihi:

Thank you for the free patches! I'll check them out later.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote:Thank you for the free patches! I'll check them out later.
Hey, you're very welcome. :) How else can people really tell what they're thinking about buying without getting a taste first. And just so it's clear for everyone, the freebee pack has no weird demo restrictions, and no email sign up is required to grab it. Use them in your music, jam live with them, same as if you'd bought the whole set. 8)

High quality sounds in here !

slyte wrote:High quality sounds in here !
Hey, thanks for your review. :) I made these patches while working on the Producer Loops 'World Tek' Vol 4-5-6 series. They wanted it to be more "tek", so I went straight for my go-to synth, Zebra, and started making some patches to use. And that batch of presets grew, and turned into 'COILED'. :)

OK just accidentally added some Firebird presets because the buy links are all in a different section to the actual bank.

aMUSEd wrote:OK just accidentally added some Firebird presets because the buy links are all in a different section to the actual bank.
Hey, I'm sorry about that, I (too) wish the *Buy* button was more in the middle of the product listing/graphic, it can be a little confusing. You can of course -remove- an item from the shopping cart though on the way to checkout. Hopefully that didn't ruin your experience, as our new WebShop usually works very well and people get their loops and patches instantly, which is a ton faster than me sending out links manually ha-ha. :)

ADDED : Until it can be changed, please note as aMUSEd pointed out, the Add To Order button for each product is kind of *below* it. It is easy to accidentally hit the button for the product listed above the one you want, and I will try to find a way to fix that in the future (the webshop layout/appearance Html code is a bit wonky *cough* proprietary *cough* so it is very difficult to edit). For now though, I wanted to warn people it's the button just down/below the product, and you can easily remove a product from the shopping cart if you do click the wrong button. :)

No it's not a major problem, just thought you should know. The bit that's most confusing is there is a border between the sections and the buy button for the section above is below that border, which makes it look even more like it belongs to the bank below.

aMUSEd wrote:No it's not a major problem, just thought you should know. The bit that's most confusing is there is a border between the sections and the buy button for the section above is below that border, which makes it look even more like it belongs to the bank below.
When I was looking into it last fall/winter, I didn't see any code for the border. But I seem to recall some code for <price>, so perhaps I can just move the button up closer to the middle of each product listing with a little cutting & pasting (without ruining the whole integrity of the rest of the listing etc.). It could be a week or two until I have time to work on that, but it's on the list for sure. :)

Wednesday *bump* and a shout out to thank the guys who made the great demo mp3s for the COILED soundset.

Extra special thank you to KvR locals and all around great musicians/sound designers Nick Moritz, and EDT Audio (Ed) for making some really cool tracks to show off some of the COILED patches. You guys rock ! :)

And a reminder that the intro price discount is good through Sunday. 8)

Friday *bump* and a reminder that the intro price discount is good through Sunday. :)

Final *bump* for the intro discount, still available through this evening. :)

Added : After looking at the page code again and still not seeing a way, I have sent an email to tech support asking them how I might get the 'Add To Order' buttons moved up so they are less confusing. Hopefully they will have a solution for me soon.

aMUSEd wrote:OK just accidentally added some Firebird presets because the buy links are all in a different section to the actual bank.
This has been fixed. That pesky *line* in now below the *Add To Order* button, so no more confusion we hope. :) And thanks for re-bringing it to my attention. I had actually forgotten it was an on-going issue until you said it was a pain in the butt again and reminded me to deal with it. :hihi:

Return to “Soundware”