Tantra v1.1 released, sales

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tantra

i have a request :oops:

is it possible to reduce the volume of the sound-burst in the demo ??

i may not be able to buy for a while, and would like to keep testing in the meantime. i think the purpose can still be served without it being so jarring

https://soundcloud.com/bj-rnlundberg/144a
Please be careful as there's no fade in. Watch your ears!

Drums: TR-8
Synth: MeldaProduction MPowerSynth 9
Effects: Tantra (and Ubermod + SK CutterTone on sends for some atmosphere)

I solo each synth and flip Tantra off/on
All/most Tantra sequences are not even 8/16 steps but maybe 30, 27, 12 (ie several different lengths within each preset) etc to give an unpredictable or random feel. That is unless i maybe fake a sidechain of course!

Recorded by MRecorder! Didn't know about this one until now! Great for lazy people who fear exporting. Much easier to just put it last on master and hit record :)

Please also note how sweet MPowerSynth 9 sounds! This is one very powerful trio!
:hug:

So I've been playing some more with this today, really enjoying it. It does seem a little heavy on the CPU, although the quality of the effects is high enough to expect a hit. Nevertheless 6-10% when idle seems a bit of an issue.

Another request (if it's not something i've just missed): Ability to select multiple nodes at once in the modulator.

Thanks Björn for nice sounds! I'll check what can be done for readouts, as well as reduce noise volume, check multiple selection for modulators. Thanks for your suggestions.

sches wrote:as well as reduce noise volume
:love:

edit : don't know if you have ever tried the 'diva' demo, but it uses such an unobtrusive sound 'blast'. it still serves the purpose of making it unusable for recording, but doesn't detract from the pleasure of playing/demoing. don't think i can buy this time around, but i suspect that continuing to demo will eventually make it pretty indispensable :tu:

Great, inspiring plugin. Is it possible to lock dry/wet knob when changing presets?
Signature blocked until 1 rational post made

will there be an extension on the intro pricing to allow those struggling with giant GUI syndrome to get a better run at demoing prior to purchase ?

Hello everyone, finally the update 1.01 is ready. The main issue the update solves is GUI size for low resolution laptops. There is now "Compact GUI mode" option in the settings menu available:

In compact mode effects and master section are located on the same pane and there is a tab selector to switch between effects and master. Please note, when activating Compact mode the plugin's window might left artifacts on the GUI in some DAWs (mostly for AU 32bit version), if you meet that please close and reopen editor. Later I'll improve resizing.

As well, the update brings "Lock" option for all parameters, available in the context menu. Locked parameters don't change when switching presets, but automation works. And finally, demo noise is more friendly now.

There are few fixes in this update: solved drag and drop issue in Studio One for Windows and fixed problems with UNC path for presets.

Here you could download the update (or use the website):

Windows: http://dmitrysches.com/files/TantraSetupWin_v101.zip
Mac: http://dmitrysches.com/files/TantraSetupMac_v101.zip

Thanks everyone for feedback, issues reporting and patience! Nothing was lost, all other suggestions will be implemented with future updates.

Awesome!
Thanks Dmitry :-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Wonderful, you managed to find an elegant solution in very little time !
Thank you for listening to your customers, Dmitry ;)

sinkmusic wrote:Wonderful, you managed to find an elegant solution in very little time !
Thank you for listening to your customers, Dmitry ;)
+ lots and lots. well done! :tu:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Flatout wrote:Great, inspiring plugin. Is it possible to lock dry/wet knob when changing presets?
Thanks for the 1.01 "lock mode" :)
Signature blocked until 1 rational post made

Great plugin, just discovered it a couple of days ago. :tu:

great update :tu:

Awesome, thanks a lot.

Return to “Effects”