Kirk Hunter Concert Brass 2

Official support for: kirkhunterstudios.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fatcatmusic wrote:Strange, 'cause on another computer almost the same config. I run even more lib on it and it runs smoothly. And on this particular one, besides Concert Brass 2, I also have Spitfire Library, CAGE, 8 Dio running and only the CB has noise issue. So I have to conclude that it must be the way CB handles streaming or memory management issue.
Is it possible to get a sound file to hear exactly what's going on?

Where can I upload the sound file?

I have tried relocating the library to another computer and the problem is still there. Tried bouncing just the brass audio and I still get the noise, absolutely annoying because I like this library and I need to use it in my projects urgently!

Another thing is, the memory shown on the Horn instrument is 1.03G, is this normal? 'Cause the Concert String 3 violins only uses 509M

fatcatmusic wrote:Where can I upload the sound file?

I have tried relocating the library to another computer and the problem is still there. Tried bouncing just the brass audio and I still get the noise, absolutely annoying because I like this library and I need to use it in my projects urgently!

Another thing is, the memory shown on the Horn instrument is 1.03G, is this normal? 'Cause the Concert String 3 violins only uses 509M
Is it possible to get a sound file to hear exactly what's going on?

It seems I cannot attach mp3 files in my reply message. Where can I upload it?

Thanks.

fatcatmusic wrote:It seems I cannot attach mp3 files in my reply message. Where can I upload it?

Thanks.
try emailing to kirkhunterstudios@gmail.com

Hi Kirk,

File sent to your gmail, any idea what is happening?

Thanks.

ptrickf wrote:Hi Kirk

I'm not exactly sure how my CB2 folder should look as I've bought the TVEC4 upgrade separately and just added the TVEC4.1 update.

Do the TVEC4.1 replace the similarly labelled TVEC 4 instruments?

A picture of how it should look would be useful.

Cheers, Patrick.
Just put the new "00_cb2_TVEC_4.1_Instruments" folder in the same directory as your other TVEC folders. For example, if you already have a "00_cb2_TVEC_4.0_Instruments" folder, then your new "00_cb2_TVEC_4.1_Instruments" goes right below.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Does anyone have the Wall paper for
Kirk Hunter Concert Brass 2 thanks
email me at
kemper.keith@gmail.com (mailto:kemper.keith@gmail.com)

Return to “Kirk Hunter Studios”