Zebra Redux

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That's why I modified all knobs in MY variant of Redux to be 270 degree ones, since that's how most of them are in real life too (apart from endless encoders, of course). :)

mutantdog wrote:
LFO8 wrote: I like the basic color template to start off with. GREAT work drzhnn. You can then always color the modules to your own taste later on like so:
How do you go about colouring the modules yourself then?

drzhnn's Zebra scripts are layed out quite user friendly. As soon as you open the script in a text editor you can see that the very first section starts with all the colors. The first lines are all for the color of text and the paramater controls, but if you go down to the bottom of that first section you can see the name of the different modules in the lines. There you can change the color to any color you like.

I love the skin and am probably being dumb, but where is the mod matrix ??

second box down on the right when you open the redux

The downside to it being on it's own page is that you can not make use of the drag and drop modulation which has been recently implemented from Hive to Zebra.

In Redux? You sure can.

I'm not sure how :help:

XYs are different. I thought you meant modmatrix.

Even so, the latest version of Redux drzhnn is working on has XY assignments and mod matrix all on one page...

Whoops, then indeed, where is the mod matrix in Redux?

LFO8 wrote:Whoops, then indeed, where is the mod matrix in Redux?

Ok, Found it! It is right below the Arp section (on the right hand side) :dog:

Oh yeah got it, :dog: indeed. Thanks !
I was looking for something much bigger in the interface.

A new update for ZebraHZ Redux:

ZebraHZ.Redux.2015.0530.2005.zip

Changes:

- Added gradient backgrounds for all modules and some other elements
- Fixed (?): invisible XY pucks and knob backgrounds on OS X
- Patch info can now be accessed from SYNTH tab via the icon in the bottom-right corner of the XY pad
- Noise: Added dynamically changing Filter 1 and 2 labels depending on the selected noise type
- MSEG: changed drawing mode icons
- VCA Comps: added knob labels
- Something else, but I don't remember

Thanks!!!! :tu: :party:

drzhnn wrote:A new update for ZebraHZ Redux:

ZebraHZ.Redux.2015.0530.2005.zip

Changes:

- Added gradient backgrounds for all modules and some other elements
- Fixed (?): invisible XY pucks and knob backgrounds on OS X
- Patch info can now be accessed from SYNTH tab via the icon in the bottom-right corner of the XY pad
- Noise: Added dynamically changing Filter 1 and 2 labels depending on the selected noise type
- MSEG: changed drawing mode icons
- VCA Comps: added knob labels
- Something else, but I don't remember

I absolutely LOVE it! Now, was this just for the Zebra HZ or can it be used for Zebra as well? Because I have renamed the script to Zebra2 so it would load in regular Zebra (I don't have Dark Zebra), but I see some things aren;t working the way it should. For instance; assigning a Global Lfo to a parameter opens up the regular LFO pane instead of the Global Lfo one.

bmrzycki wrote: 1. mousewheel up/down on some of the matrix knobs cause the modulators to scroll up and down (Take Batpunk Seq+ and mousewheel on the first Env1 knob in the Matrix).
This still happens (Z:3304, T:2015.0530.2005).

I also am unable to enable/disable lane compressors. When I highlight the box at the top it lights up but doesn't engage the compressor. The only way I figured out how to do it is to switch to the Original skin, enable it, switch back to Redux.

(BTW, thank you for the (i) button, it's very slick!)
Last edited by bmrzycki on Sat May 30, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to call me Brian.

Return to “u-he”