I have a very cool idea if this is not used. For people who love synthesizers and hardware synths!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not really, in practice they dont work well.

yobare wrote:yes im working on the synth. it will be 2 synths this is close to done. cobra synth.

Here it how it looks now.

Left to do input my phaser. also input alot of templates/modes for the sequencer.
Adding keytrack to matrix.
and some mslla things then its beta ;)
Why have all the knobs got a -/+? Its ok for bipolar stuff, but not simple 0-10 stuff like the ADSR etc....

the idea was to have - and +. so ul easy understand its 0-1. or if i have also -1 to +1 its basicly - and +.
Its just for the eyes so its easier to know what u doing. Its not any function thing ;)
Do u have any better suggestion?
Btw i cant make each knob diffrent. then i need to import like 50 diffrent knobs :P

And do you have any ideas for the knobs guys?
I dont like the LED ones my self. they where the first i made and i was doing something similar to serum knobs.

Shall i use the virus like? and make some of them bigger. like there its main controlers ;) ?

One more thing do you want sliders for the MIX and main volume knobs? like on sylenth 1?

Good news synth is finished. now its just the design part. and i also have a sidechain tool nearly finished same as grossbeat. there u can draw. and no clicks from it ;) sidechain tool just need some small fix and its ready.

Father helped me alot to ;)

Numanoid wrote:
murnau wrote:knobs-stick-em-to-your-tablet-and-its-a-contr[/url]
But for those prefering faders to knobs? :?

:D

Then you're s*** out of luck :P
[Insert Signature Here]

yobare wrote:And do you have any ideas for the knobs guys?
I dont like the LED ones my self. they where the first i made and i was doing something similar to serum knobs.
I personally like the led ones but dislike the ones with dots around and +\-. They overcrowd the GUI - IMO, of course.

How about one like the knob in the bottom middle - only black instead of white, no outer rim and a cyan dot instead of a line?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=405
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

i made like 8 diffrent knobs its best if u guys choose. for me knobs is none important. oh and update i added a keyboard. but i dont wana use this pitch wheels its realy no need. my mate will add phaser freq target to matrix and also dist like sylenth 1 :D

now i have those modifiers.

lfo1
lfo2
lfo3
stepseq
amp env 1
amp env 2
mod env 1
mod env 2
KeyTrack
Velocity

also there is 39 waveforms for each lfo and osc.

And the drive for each osc make so u can change the shape in diffrent shapes. little like a morph.

also osc have organ waves and voice wave shapes. and also an accordion wave shape i made ;)

It have all kind of shapes like pulses. Moog sounds. Also MK shape. and P5 saw.

:D

What more do u need lol. I tested this. Its like a sylenth x5 because of all extra stuff.

But u never know. Sylenth 1 is always sylenth 1.

And btw its 8x voices on each osc. so total 32 voices + noise. And there is

Distortion with alot of modulation
Phaser simple one
chorus yes like normal chorus
eq very good one
reverb with filter option LP HP.
2 filter like sylenth and 1 filter control
2 fm and 2 ring mods.

it would be strange if this not is enough :P

Here are the knobs i find usefull for this synth.

number 1,2,3,4 fits good. and the 5th is ok.

and last one i need to edit if thats what u want. gona change it black then.

I dont care what they look like. The reading should reflect what the knob does. If a knob has no negative action, it shouldnt read as a negative.

i will do as you say ;)

i will use 1 of the 2 first knobs ;)

If one type of knob has a light flare on, the other should have it as well, otherwise it would look off. That being said, I'm starting to think the best solution would be to make the other knobs exactly like the ones with the cyan circle around, just bigger and with a different color for the outer circle (like white r a different shade of cyan/blue/green/whatever). And that would solve the +/- issue as well and all GUI would look tight ;) IMO ;)
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Here is the final version i hope u like it. And about the colours. shall i make anything more light or darker?

Beta will soon be here.

There is 3 more things to fix before it can be released.

Matrix - Phaser Freq
Matrix - Distortion
Levels - Levels from matrix to targets (Volume make to less signal)

Im also working on another synth that has alot more distortion and overrive andf all kind of distortion effects :P its awesome.

And last thing to do is the sidechain tool. and after that mybe a kick drum synth and then im done :D

*and he went for the other knobs instead*

... dang ... :dog:

Well, I guess it is what it is :)

haha lol i will change it dont worry i tought u mean like this i remade the -+ knobs to this ones. and here is the latest design. btw. explain more what u want me to do with the knobs that look familar with serum ;) so i understand. I will fix it because of u. Because u seem very intrested in this synth :D

Or shall i make knobs something like this? i already have nearly the same ;)

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/ ... 5dq5qb.jpg

Btw in this image i showing idfpower. SHould i make the Display Ram flat like on ANA synth or like this >

just an example

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 5f7bkn.jpg

not the right colours. i mean flat display instead of this 3d shit. my opinion it looks strange.

Also the image quality looks shit it looks much better on screen. its JPEG.

Well, what I think of when I read the OP's idea are the various digital guitar pedals that you can now buy. The hardware looks like a standard issue pedal, but you can swap out the effects at will just by downloading them.

What if you had a dedicated hardware device, with a digital screen as well as all the standard issue knobs (ADSR, LFO, MIX, VOL, etc.) and you could just import whatever compatible app you wanted? Not really a radical concept, but doable.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

:) ye i think the ap will go forward with more possibilitys.

BTw idfpower.

i hope this knob is ok ;) not the old ones i will fix ;)

Return to “Instruments”