Hive 1.0 Release Candidate - intro offer has ended June 2nd

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

zerocrossing wrote:I notice that Chrome (Windows 8) is blocking the RC download. Anyone else having this problem?
yea its chromes malware detection thing, it happens alot with vsts since they dont have a large userbase so google doesnt see it as a commonly downloaded thing.

If you go to the actual downloads tab you should be able to keep the download from there

Caine123 wrote:
Howard wrote:
Caine123 wrote:why not implement it? :P
Because we decided it's better this way.
and a third option could interfere?..... i always ask myself why not give the user the options instead of restricting him....
Because each and every option has to be coded, tested, documented, and supported. It's not so simple to "just add it" when people are purchasing your product.
Feel free to call me Brian.

bmrzycki wrote:
Caine123 wrote:
Howard wrote:
and a third option could interfere?..... i always ask myself why not give the user the options instead of restricting him....
Because each and every option has to be coded, tested, documented, and supported. It's not so simple to "just add it" when people are purchasing your product.
Is it truly that important to scroll the tuning with your mouse-wheel? I understand you developed habits with Sylenth, but that doesn't mean you can't develop new ones with Hive :).

bmrzycki wrote:
Caine123 wrote:
Howard wrote:
Worse when the request seems to be coming from one or very few people. Has anyone else requested it?
rsp
sound sculptist

Shiek927 wrote:Is it truly that important to scroll the tuning with your mouse-wheel?
You can do that in Hive already... what Caine123 wants is 'blind' scrolling through values and options via mouse movement.

Bought Today :)
macOS Mojave 10.14.2| Logic Pro x 10.4.3

Does Hive take program change messages? (prolly not because of the patch management), is it possible to MIDI learn the arrow buttons somehow? Could it be implemented? It is really annoying to browse the patches with the mouse while playing the controller.
I bought it anyway and having a good time exploring it.
Cheers

All u-he plugins support program changes. Read this thread:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=436863

I played around with Hive tonight for more than an hour, and the gui only locked up once. Not bad. Not sure why it has been behaving better as of lately, just glad it is.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Thanks EvilDragon, i check it out when i get away from work. Seems you aren't that evil afterall. 8)

Hi,
i tried to buy Hive today, but is there no paypal option anymore ? :?

(ignore - I misread something)

Mescalito wrote:Hi,
There's a lot of work on the shop today. Please try later, we've already asked for it to be put back.

Urs wrote:
Mescalito wrote:Hi,
There's a lot of work on the shop today. Please try later, we've already asked for it to be put back.
nice, thank you :hug:

I just noticed the new tutorials on u-he's Youtube ^^

Return to “u-he”