U-He Hive: Cosmic Plucks vol. 1

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

U-He Hive: Cosmic Plucks vol. 1

I'm more than happy to present my most hardest work - it's a "Cosmic Plucks vol. 1" for the newest synthesizer U-He Hive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Ymuhx-kMA

Buy Now! - https://sellfy.com/p/GhDN/
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Guys KvR'rs:)! who already got it,
will be great to see your comments;)

And thnk you all for purchasing it! It's really appreciate for me and my work:)
cheers
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Buy "Cosmic Plucks Vol.1" Now! - https://sellfy.com/p/GhDN/ and get the special discount on my "True Trance Sounds Vol. 2" for U-He Hive VST

Bought :) so, now i am waiting for my discount :D

Leichenschmaus wrote:Bought :) so, now i am waiting for my discount :D
pm'd you with a secret link :wink: 8)

Both bank will coast you 33 pounds.

Anouther serious of "Cosmic Plucks" will be for Xfer Serum, so check the first version and u will get another discount for newest ;)

up :D

Thnks to all buyers ;)! Appreciate ur support :wink:

up ;)

Cosmic Plucks vol.2 will out this week so far:) I will do a special price for both banks 8)

up :phones:

This bank have a 20% discount on this moment, until the end of summer!
So hurry;)

up:) :tu:

up ;) Thnks for buying! It's give me support for the next "Cosmic Plucks" ser. :wink:

Return to “Soundware”