TITAN 2 release date?

Official support for: bestservice.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When is TITAN 2 going to be released?

Your website says "end of February 2015" but I don't see any way to upgrade from TITAN 1 or download the product.

I own TITAN and I'd like to upgrade.

Also, I'd like to see video demos of TITAN 2 (there was one on YouTube showing Sylenth 1 patches in TITAN 2 but it was made private at one point by the guy who uploaded it).

Hey Jermusic,

sorry for the late reply. The library isn´t completely done til yet.. so the release will be a bit later but soon.

Keep an eye on the newsletter, Best Service will announce the real date as soon its available.

All the best!

Hi,

does anyone know how much the upgrade is?

Best Regards

The shipping date is now announced to be finally 15th of May (hopefully). I guess then we also know how much for the upgrade (hopefully).
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Maybe someone from Bestservice is online?

Sure NoSoniX will soon come back to this thread again (hopefully). ;)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

119€ for the upgrade? Thanx i'm not interested anymore! :lol:

Download version is 99 €.

zimmerabc wrote:Download version is 99 €.
Yeah but still to much imo. Wait for a sale.

First I thought that too, but then... the new waveforms aside, you now got two synths to mix together.

Any questions so far ? :)

Return to “Best Service”