Where is my Xpand 2 license on my computer? Not in Ilok License Manager!

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm opening Ilok license manager and I don't see it anywhere. I was under the impression pace soft ilok was different from ilok license manager but all i find in google when pace ilok is searched is the regular ilok license manager...All i see in the ilok license manager are the expired demos from air??
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Anyone? If someone were to transfer a license, how would they go about doing it if it's not in the place to do it? There simple is no xpand2 in the ilok manager while at the same time I have it running in my daw perfectly...
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I dod only have Xpand!2 ijncluded with Pro Tools 11 (an d the license tere is on iLok 2) but for the VST/AU plugin authorization seems to work without the iLok license manager. This is what i found:
http://www.airmusictech.com/kb/article/1545

Most simple seems to be the internet activation:
How do I authorize my software?

Internet Activation

By default, your software will run in Demo mode until it is authorized. If your computer is connected to the internet, authorization takes just seconds. Launch the software title, go to Internet Activation, and enter the serial number (with spaces) that was provided with your order into the on-screen dialog box.
Looks more or less comparable to the activation for WayOutWare TimewARP 2600 that is protected by PACE protection too and not by a dongle (which at the moment i would prefer using it in the iLok 2 dongle...).
There with the Internet activation it opened the internet browser and besides the serial i also had to add m e-mail, name etc. and then it worked.

PS:
I guess this question better fits to the Instruments forum and not in Hardware...
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Yes, I activated it online, so does that mean it won't show up in ilok manager? How would I transfer the license then?

TTU Youtube

Tjgoa wrote:Yes, I activated it online, so does that mean it won't show up in ilok manager? How would I transfer the license then?
Just ask support of the manufacturer...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”